World Record in Planica

Bugs in DSJ4.
Alexander Lössel

Re: World Record in Planica

Post by Alexander Lössel »

gz Kalle - has my youtube-replay helped you for your great jump? - but i am glad, that the ppl see what is possible there.

and something about my pb at Lillehammer...all great hackers hack a World-Rank Nr. 18 !!!! ----sure :shock:
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Stop crying and screaming Alex, please. There should be a one good rule: "If we ALL (ALL!!!) cannot watch your jump on own computers - this jump should be removed from mediamond stats" and i don't care that you are cheater or not. Only you have these "bugged replays"

Great jump Kalle, are you a World Ski Flying record holder once again
Last edited by Krzysztof Niechcial on 19 Jan 2012, 01:32, edited 1 time in total.
TPo

Post by TPo »

Alexander Lössel wrote:gz Kalle - has my youtube-replay helped you for your great jump? - but i am glad, that the ppl see what is possible there.

and something about my pb at Lillehammer...all great hackers hack a World-Rank Nr. 18 !!!! ----sure :shock:
1. You weren't banned, because it cannot be proven you hacked.
2. The records were removed, because you can't prove you didnt hack.
Sounds fair to me? :wink:
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I have now removed the jumps with invalid replays and restored the previous ones.
Please report to me if anyone else is having problems with replay incompatibility.
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Jussi Koskela wrote:I have now removed the jumps with invalid replays and restored the previous ones.
Please report to me if anyone else is having problems with replay incompatibility.
Great move.
Alex, please uninstall and install version 1.0.1 again to override this problem in future with new PB or WR