Bugs in the DSJ 4 v1.0.0 - Post your bugs here

Bugs in DSJ4.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugs in the DSJ 4 v1.0.0 - Post your bugs here

Post by Jussi Koskela »

shanq wrote:When I want to find a player in Global Hill Records and say wrong name I get information:

Code: Select all

Are you really want to reset the global hill record?
http://imageshack.us/f/849/beztytuuhgk.png/ Sorry for my English
Ok, I'll fix the translation table.
xantario

Post by xantario »

I have a little problem with DSJ 4 1.01 demo. When I click dsj4.exe message pops up "could not create the directory Deluxe Ski Jump 4". I use Windows 7. What's wrong?
TPo

Post by TPo »

xantario wrote:I have a little problem with DSJ 4 1.01 demo. When I click dsj4.exe message pops up "could not create the directory Deluxe Ski Jump 4". I use Windows 7. What's wrong?
You might need administrator priviledges to install the game :)
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
xantario

Post by xantario »

I installed game but I can't run it. I have admin priviledges :)
premier

Post by premier »

not exactly a bug but...

i played in a world cup mode. the date was set from november 27th to march 18th and in the last competition i had a summer hill. i know its possible but in my opinion it shouldnt have happened
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

premier wrote:not exactly a bug but...

i played in a world cup mode. the date was set from november 27th to march 18th and in the last competition i had a summer hill. i know its possible but in my opinion it shouldnt have happened
The last snow is set to melt randomly between March 15th and April 15th. This is not (yet) adjusted individually for each hill.
Miika Töyräskoski

Post by Miika Töyräskoski »

shanq wrote:When I want to find a player in Global Hill Records and say wrong name I get information:

Code: Select all

Are you really want to reset the global hill record?
http://imageshack.us/f/849/beztytuuhgk.png/ Sorry for my English

I like this image because me 20 :DD

sory my bad Enghlish and this is not associated with the topic
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Risen wrote:When jumper is winning before jumping, game shows notification, that he needs -x points. This should be removed in this case, in my opinion. He needs nothing to take the lead as he's already there.
Fixed.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

kontravass wrote: Well, I changed the pointer to "My Documents" to a local drive and copied "Deluxe Ski Jump 4" to the new location and then it worked out fine. I'm at work (shhh) and we are using novell as a fileserver. It might be a option to choose destination path for the replays in the installation, so we can choose a local drive? :-)

I can't have "My Documents" pointing to a local drive forever, but it was worth checking :-)
I turned the directory monitoring off for network drives, so the the next version will work even if your personal files are on a network drive.
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

I have two registered players in my game. When I change sensivity in training mode, this also automatically changes the personal sensivity for one of the players, namely the one that the game is registered to.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Grufugl wrote:I have two registered players in my game. When I change sensivity in training mode, this also automatically changes the personal sensivity for one of the players, namely the one that the game is registered to.
You can select the player account which it affects at the top of the practice settings screen. This is desired behavior.
Grufugl

Post by Grufugl »

Jussi Koskela wrote:You can select the player account which it affects at the top of the practice settings screen. This is desired behavior.
My bad, I just didn't notice the select player function in training. Ok, I see the advantage. (Still, it is easy to forget to reset if one experiments with sensivity in training).
xantario

Post by xantario »

xantario wrote:I have a little problem with DSJ 4 1.01 demo. When I click dsj4.exe message pops up "could not create the directory Deluxe Ski Jump 4". I use Windows 7. What's wrong?
I repeat a question. I wanna buy a full version, but what then when also will not work?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

xantario wrote:
I repeat a question. I wanna buy a full version, but what then when also will not work?
The full version works the same way as the demo, so it won't solve your problem.
Is there anything else in the error message? The full path should be included. Please make sure that you have write access to it.
xantario

Post by xantario »

I have this message : Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us