Bugs in the Beta-2 - Post your bugs here

Bugs in DSJ4.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bugs in the Beta-2 - Post your bugs here

Post by Jussi Koskela »

J.MIRO wrote:Image

Try updating your graphics drivers and directx.
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

lol black snow <3
javelkjell25

Post by javelkjell25 »

Might be it has allready been written in this thread somewhere (I haven't been checking all the 13 pages), but when pausing on replays the sound hangs forever.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

javelkjell25 wrote:Might be it has allready been written in this thread somewhere (I haven't been checking all the 13 pages), but when pausing on replays the sound hangs forever.
That's the desired behavior (at least for me). I am playing the sounds always in normal speed, so that they are continuous and non-distorded in slow motion and in frame by frame play modes.
javelkjell25

Post by javelkjell25 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
javelkjell25 wrote:Might be it has allready been written in this thread somewhere (I haven't been checking all the 13 pages), but when pausing on replays the sound hangs forever.
That's the desired behavior (at least for me). I am playing the sounds always in normal speed, so that they are continuous and non-distorded in slow motion and in frame by frame play modes.
Aha, then it's no bug after all :lol:
Bartek Palewicz

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Look at that.
Janne Ahonen, Finland, but:
there's a Polish flag on his helmet!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Fixed. That happened in the replay mode.
javelkjell25

Post by javelkjell25 »

When I registered DSJ4 with my key, and after I accepted the terms the main menu popped up, but it was just like I still was in Demo-mode. I had to register a second time, and then everything worked fine.
RamGuy

Post by RamGuy »

Just ran into a bug today myself. When trying to launch Deluxe Ski Jumping 4 BETA2 while running dual-monitors the game doesn't seem to figure what it should do?

First of the game started on my secondary monitor and not my primary, this was easily fixed within the configuration, but it was somewhat difficult as both monitors are reported as "GeForce GTX 580" as that's my graphics card. So I had two options, either go with GeForce GTX 580 or GeForce GTX 580, the first one being my primary Samsung S23A700D 120Hz monitor for gaming, and the second one being my secondary Dell UltraSharp U2711 H-IPS monitor that I use for anything else other than gaming.

So finally I got the game on the correct monitor, but whatever resolution or setting I chose it will always run in 4:3 ratio with something that looks like 640x480 resolution.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

RamGuy wrote: So finally I got the game on the correct monitor, but whatever resolution or setting I chose it will always run in 4:3 ratio with something that looks like 640x480 resolution.
Sounds weird. This works perfectly on my computer and I haven't heard of such problems from other players. Can you confirm that the resolution is different than the one that you chose by taking a screenshot?
In the menus the widescreen aspect ratio is not taken into account (everything is stretched horizontally) but in the 3d scenes you should have a wider field of view.
adin

Post by adin »

I set the value of 1.9 mouse to a player, doing a jump and return to the previous menu, I see the is value of 1.6. whats wrong?
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Jussi if you did something with an invisible wall on the hill?
In this replays can be seen in this.
http://www.speedyshare.com/file/Ch4gG/lol.rpl

Please reply:)
adin

Post by adin »

adin wrote:I set the value of 1.9 mouse to a player, doing a jump and return to the previous menu, I see the is value of 1.6. whats wrong?
hey, jussi can u help me with this problem?
mask

Post by mask »

maybe You pressed Esc when You exit the players menu? ;)