Ascot

Post by Ascot »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Jesus4000 wrote:zakopane inrun has no stairs -.-
They are on the right side.
: ' D
Dragorwyin

Post by Dragorwyin »

Bright coloristic in Lahti sometimes is very dangerous for eyes, example screen :
*****Here isn't so visible, but in game it's brighter.

Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

it's impossible to select 10th April in World Cup settings no matter how tiny mouse movements I apply to the slider...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Martin Kafka wrote:it's impossible to select 10th April in World Cup settings no matter how tiny mouse movements I apply to the slider...
What resolution are you using?
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Martin Kafka wrote:it's impossible to select 10th April in World Cup settings no matter how tiny mouse movements I apply to the slider...
1280x1024
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Martin Kafka wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
1280x1024
Oops, looks like I fixed this only in the practice menu.
Risen

Post by Risen »

Hello again, friends. I was absent for the time there was nothing new but angry Poles and their worthless topics. Now, when there is piece of new material to beta-test, I'm ready as usually.

* Thing that's definitely wrong: There are no stop line. With back wind, jumper can't break before the banners and he hits them. Even in Lillehammer, which was correct in beta-1.
* Friction between fallen jumper and the hill is decreased, he easily slides down the slope after an early fall - great.
* There is no way to make a flip in the air - it should. It was quite realistic - now it isn't. Skis should freely rotate, even to vertical position and further. There even should be possibility to make multiple flips.
* Ankles of the fallen jumper are too rigid. He could be holding them on his face after a fall.
* There is too hard to land after HS. Not to mention that's bad idea to include "fall line", but seriously, it could be a bit less rigoristic. Especially while jumping shortly after the line. Real jumpers are able to easily land it.

Moar suggestions soon, thanks for development ;)
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
TPo

Post by TPo »

Risen wrote:
* Thing that's definitely wrong: There are no stop line. With back wind, jumper can't break before the banners and he hits them. Even in Lillehammer, which was correct in beta-1.
I dont want this bug to be fixed... It's quite fun, and doesn't affect gameplay.
* There is no way to make a flip in the air - it should. It was quite realistic - now it isn't. Skis should freely rotate, even to vertical position and further. There even should be possibility to make multiple flips.
DSJ is about jumping far, not doing tricks...
* There is too hard to land after HS. Not to mention that's bad idea to include "fall line", but seriously, it could be a bit less rigoristic. Especially while jumping shortly after the line. Real jumpers are able to easily land it.
There is no "fall line". And even if it looks easy, it propably isn't. Anyway, if you time the landing right, 210m in Kulm or 144m in Lille with telemark is quite easy.
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Risen

Post by Risen »

@UP
My opinion is mine, your opinion is yours. ;)

I've found, that changing a gate resets the time counter what allows players to wait for a wind. Anyway it's not that important in training mode, just telling so.

#edit
Next one:
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/278950 ... length.rpl
Take a look at the take-off.

#edit2
Aren't there a problem with texture of boots of Jussi-spectators?
By the way, sound needs more optimalization, it's too harsh, especially after landing.
Nie popieram małyszomanii, a tym bardziej żadnej stochomanii.
Albo kibicujesz wszystkim skoczkom, albo rodakom, albo ssiesz ;)
"Czułeś się kiedyś jak Hula?" -Woody Allen
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

I really like the crisp sound of skis hitting the hill during landing :D very realistic for me :)
arcz

Post by arcz »

I have really annoying bug with sound when playing. When I'm sitting on gate all is ok but when I slide on inrun i hear only loud crackles. In air sound is good and after landing I hear again only crackles..In beta 1 everything was ok with sound. Jussi, can you fix it?

My config:
Windows 7 x64
soundcard: ASUS XONAR DX

Sorry for my english.
majkelgb

Post by majkelgb »

Gate 26 in zakopane, bug or not? :P
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

how did you get gate 26 ? I never got to have a gate so far up