Crash when exporting stats

Bugs in DSJ4.
Peter27

Re: Crash when exporting stats

Post by Peter27 »

And I have another problem: I just can't download and upload personal and world records from/to the mediamond, the message is, that my internet connection is not ok, but it is ok ... I uninstalled the game, downloaded it again, but both problemes are still here: I can't export the statistics and I can't download and upload the records. Does anyone know how to solve these two problems?
gtaman

Post by gtaman »

enigmovskyy wrote:the same for me.
Will we finally get some information?
Turn off antivirus. If it works, just add deluxe ski jump 4 map in documents into exceptions and turn off ramsonware shield for DSJ4.exe.
enigmovskyy

Post by enigmovskyy »

gtaman wrote:
enigmovskyy wrote:the same for me.
Will we finally get some information?
Turn off antivirus. If it works, just add deluxe ski jump 4 map in documents into exceptions and turn off ramsonware shield for DSJ4.exe.
Wow,works, thank you :D

I turned off the antivirus and exporting the results works :)
dominik991

Post by dominik991 »

I have a similar problem. The game crashes every time, I also tried to put DSJ4 in Norton Antivirus during exceptions but it doesn't work.

Example: Could not save the file: C/Users/OneDrive/Documents/Deluxe Ski Jump 4/Players/DAWIDKUBACKI.plr
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

dominik991 wrote:I have a similar problem. The game crashes every time, I also tried to put DSJ4 in Norton Antivirus during exceptions but it doesn't work.

Example: Could not save the file: C/Users/OneDrive/Documents/Deluxe Ski Jump 4/Players/DAWIDKUBACKI.plr
Are you check you cloud/ c: at are there space more files? Sometimes them think it was really new file although you just ... update old... ::(
...Selection in progress...
dominik991

Post by dominik991 »

EgyLynx wrote: 02 Mar 2021, 18:03
dominik991 wrote:I have a similar problem. The game crashes every time, I also tried to put DSJ4 in Norton Antivirus during exceptions but it doesn't work.

Are you check you cloud/ c: at are there space more files? Sometimes them think it was really new file although you just ... update old... ::(
Now i have deleted all the players in the main menu and now all the jumpers are running and the game is not stopping. Otherwise I don't know why this error came about because in previous versions I had everything set up the same but it worked.
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

The export of statistics has been working for me recently. More or less since the release of version 1.9.0. I don't know if this is only the case for me, but everything is fine with me now.