DSJ4 v1.7.0 will be released on 13th of November, 2020.

Official announcements about new features etc.
SoBo

Re: DSJ4 v1.7.0 will be released on 13th of November, 2020.

Post by SoBo »

It's been a few years since i asked for some update.You waited until when i get old.. it was worth it ? :) you favor the young Jussi :) It really is i have to personally thank, for supporting simulation of ski jumping , everyone knows that Deluxe Ski Jumping is the best game of ski jumping.Respect for decisions , and I hope so that you feel proud of this, that your project will be great in the near future.thank you personally!
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Robert-Ski-Jumping wrote:But i have question, where is page with ski jumping hills, about which in this topic we talks?
The site and its address will be announced 13th of November.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

@All: The biggest thanks should be addressed to the members of the Gorisek Bros. group who have been preparing the initial set of custom hills and the website for sharing new ones! This is primarily a community project from DSJ fans to DSJ fans. My role is merely secondary.
BartekDrozdowski_POL

Post by BartekDrozdowski_POL »

okay, so now very important question.
Jussi, are you going to do any updates to DSJ4 personally? Maybe new hills created by you? or maybe DSJ5?
or... You will no longer work and on your part DSJ4 (or all DSJ game) is closed project and any upadtes will be created by fans.
Please answer ;)
2013 DSJ4 World Champion & former #1 World Rankings
https://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/personalh ... sion=1.0.0
Luk

Post by Luk »

Is there any limitation in creating a hill?
Will it be possible to create HS10 or HS500 objects? :)
Basadoni

Post by Basadoni »

Luk wrote:Is there any limitation in creating a hill?
First of all: GREAT NEWS!

This is the right question to make. And: How can we avoid that there will be a lot of "same-looking" Hills? And how difficult will it be for XML- Noobs like i am to construct new hills?
Adziu

Post by Adziu »

:shock:
Robek95

Post by Robek95 »

Where is group Gorisek Bros from, anyway?
Robek95

Post by Robek95 »

And you never thought about releasing the game in a box version?
Czerwona_Latarnia

Post by Czerwona_Latarnia »

I wonder how many DSJ2 hills will be in the first pack of hills (or whatever will be the way to get more of them) because there's no way that the one at 1:04 in the trailer is not a Kazakhstan K85 and around 2:33 you can see screens of England K50 (with UK flag) and Slovakia K110.
Gorišek Bros.

Post by Gorišek Bros. »

No, basically the only limit is your XML skills level :) However, there is HS limit, hills are working up to HS1000, but problems are starting slightly earlier, as on hills with >HS300 jumper waves in the air, therefore it's very hard to control him.
Basadoni wrote:First of all: GREAT NEWS!

This is the right question to make. And: How can we avoid that there will be a lot of "same-looking" Hills? And how difficult will it be for XML- Noobs like i am to construct new hills?
Inrun and hill profiles aren't hard to understand, problems may appear if you want to create some more advanced constructions - you will have to spend some time to understand how everything works.
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

Gorišek Bros. wrote:
No, basically the only limit is your XML skills level :) However, there is HS limit, hills are working up to HS1000, but problems are starting slightly earlier, as on hills with >HS300 jumper waves in the air, therefore it's very hard to control him.
Basadoni wrote:First of all: GREAT NEWS!

Inrun and hill profiles aren't hard to understand, problems may appear if you want to create some more advanced constructions - you will have to spend some time to understand how everything works.
Are you going to post instructions on how to construct hills when the new version is released?
Du måtte bare si det!
Gorišek Bros.

Post by Gorišek Bros. »

SprengeMobil wrote:Are you going to post instructions on how to construct hills when the new version is released?
We are planning to do some tutorials that will be available on our YT channel. We are also about to finish documentation. We would like also to provide help with creating custom hills here on forum :)
Tonio_Tajner

Post by Tonio_Tajner »

That looks amazing. Can't wait
enigmovskyy

Post by enigmovskyy »

At the outset, I would like to thank you (Grosiek Bros and Jussi) for the fact that the cult game will continue, thanks a lot :)
I have a question regarding the changes to the game.
Will your work be limited to creating new hills?
If, however, you can expect any changes related to the game, such as putting together a starting list of players, the possibility of saving the game after qualifying, or the possibility of changing the list of players between competitions, these would undoubtedly be the desired changes.
But only hills? :)
Regards and I hope for an answer