Changelog DSJ4 v1.6.1 -> DSJ4 v1.6.2

Official announcements about new features etc.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Changelog DSJ4 v1.6.1 -> DSJ4 v1.6.2

Post by Jussi Koskela »

kuutamomies wrote:Hi

I have installed the new 1.6.2 version but for my suprise there's been a little change: you won't be able to jump with mouse buttons pressed?! I found out that my last about 12000 jumps did little for me because i got to used to jump buttons pressed and now my jump is lost because i have to press mouse buttons quick and release them because otherwise it will take the jump "down" very early..

Jussi: was this intended? Is there any way to still jump with mouse buttons pressed the whole time while flying or am i forced to play ver 1.6.1? Thanks for any info...
Your mouse could be giving discontinous button signal. Please send me a replay and I will check it.
kuutamomies

Post by kuutamomies »

Jussi Koskela wrote:

I have installed the new 1.6.2 version but for my suprise there's been a little change: you won't be able to jump with mouse buttons pressed?! I found out that my last about 12000 jumps did little for me because i got to used to jump buttons pressed and now my jump is lost because i have to press mouse buttons quick and release them because otherwise it will take the jump "down" very early..

Jussi: was this intended? Is there any way to still jump with mouse buttons pressed the whole time while flying or am i forced to play ver 1.6.1? Thanks for any info...
Your mouse could be giving discontinous button signal. Please send me a replay and I will check it.
Okay, good to know. I'll send the replay to info@mediamond.fi (replay name napit pohjassa). Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!
kuutamomies

Post by kuutamomies »

kuutamomies wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:

Okay, good to know. I'll send the replay to info@mediamond.fi (replay name napit pohjassa). Any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!
Jussi: Is there any news or hope for me? I would love to jump in the coming 10th Tour.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

kuutamomies wrote: Jussi: Is there any news or hope for me? I would love to jump in the coming 10th Tour.
I think I have a fix for you.
WiktorKochas1

Post by WiktorKochas1 »

When realased new version DSJ 4 mr.Jussi? In new version should be hills Vikersund HS225,Innsbruck others hills it your change.
kumy246

Post by kumy246 »

isn't that just sad that the DSJ4 has 4 flying hills and 3of them don't even exist anymore :((( i already give up that i will see hills like insbruck oslo trondheim vikersund and that stuff... but Jussi at least you could update Kulm Obersdorf and Planica to hills that exist now i mean all HS225
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Well, I think it isn't as simple as you think.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Ossowski

Post by Ossowski »

But beacause of growing fame, we could show that game is not died, so he could earn some more money...
mlody5

Post by mlody5 »

^it's dead, mainly Poles play it, but cebulaki can't afford for it Kappa
mlaskowski

Post by mlaskowski »

Hi Jussi.

I also have issues with lost possibility of holding mouse buttons. I tried to train without holding it, but my jumps are far worse, Im losing 10-20m per jump. Holding buttons was my technique since DSJ2...

I send you an email with replay attached. If there is a way to fix it, please let me know!
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

mlaskowski wrote:Hi Jussi.

I also have issues with lost possibility of holding mouse buttons. I tried to train without holding it, but my jumps are far worse, Im losing 10-20m per jump. Holding buttons was my technique since DSJ2...

I send you an email with replay attached. If there is a way to fix it, please let me know!
That's fixed in v1.6.3.
nonix

Post by nonix »

when new jump hil in dsj 4