Official announcements about new features etc.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3177
- Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
- Location: Finland
- 5 new hills (Bischofshofen HS78, Klingenthal HS140, Park City HS100, Park City HS134, Wisła HS134)
- Knockout competition mode for the online and offline game
- Possibility to adjust all CPU ski jumpers' skills with a single slider (World Cup / Team Cup -> Settings -> CPU Skill Bias)
- Bib numbers shown in the competition results
- Slightly improved lighting model (bottom surfaces get darker)
- Show CPU player's results faster if the delay is set to 0
- Adjusted the length of distance lines in the plastic landing hill
- Adjusted the brightness of judge tower in Bischofshofen HS140
- Show the points immediately for a player who leaves the online game during a jump
- Adjusted the drawing of landing hill lines to prevent graphical bugs
- Fixed a bug in the rounding of "Need for lead" distance
- Fixed a lighting bug in the plastic inrun of Bischofshofen HS140
- Don't show "0.00 m" as the 2nd round jump length for players who didn't qualify for the 2nd round (exported online stats only)
- Fixed a bug in the positions of ski jumpers who did not qualify for the 2nd round but had equal points with a ski jumper who qualified due to 95% crash rule (exported stats only)
- Posts: 853
- Joined: 17 Dec 2011, 17:03
- Location: Tilburg, The Netherlands
One of the finest updates. Thanks.
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!