Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 05 Aug 2020, 21:31

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 17:39 
Offline

Joined: 11 Apr 2011, 23:05
Posts: 242
So you didn't done nothing interesting for us?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 17:50 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2839
Location: Finland
Heel wrote:
So you didn't done nothing interesting for us?

Considering the double negation the answer is yes. ;)
I'm still working on...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:00 
Offline

Joined: 10 Apr 2011, 21:28
Posts: 891
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Heel wrote:
So you didn't done nothing interesting for us?

Considering the double negation the answer is yes. ;)
I'm still working on...

on... Vikersund ?:D

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwGVZREeAfXhFit3UvTW8A


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:01 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2839
Location: Finland
Rajmek1233 wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Heel wrote:
So you didn't done nothing interesting for us?

Considering the double negation the answer is yes. ;)
I'm still working on...

on... Vikersund ?:D

No permission to work on it.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:17 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: 08 Feb 2011, 11:20
Posts: 774
Rule number 3) Don't beg for more hills, there will be enough.

_________________
Image
That's gotta hurt.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2013, 18:21 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2839
Location: Finland
Done.
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/downloads/


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2013, 03:02 
Offline

Joined: 25 Dec 2011, 23:26
Posts: 48
Jussi,so do you mean that you are not allowed to the Vikersund hill at all, or do you mean that they didnt reply to your emails yet?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2013, 03:08 
Offline

Joined: 22 Dec 2009, 22:32
Posts: 649
iwo1333 wrote:
Jussi,so do you mean that you are not allowed to the Vikersund hill at all, or do you mean that they didnt reply to your emails yet?

They didnt replied to his emails :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group