Ban for nothing

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
ppiotrwwolttannski

Ban for nothing

Post by ppiotrwwolttannski »

Hi Jussi, I got banned from justyna wóltańska, I had justyna wóltańska 3 online. I didn't use Cheat Engine or make a slidebug. Please tell me the reason. :evil: :cry:
kzr

Re: Ban for nothing

Post by kzr »

Of course you did then
Ant3k

Post by Ant3k »

??? You did it xD
ppiotrwwolttannski

Ant3k wrote:??? You did it xD
I didn't do it on my new account, there are no Cheat Engine jumps or slidebug in PB.
Ant3k

Post by Ant3k »

Who cares if you did it on another account, you cheated and you are banned.
ppiotrwwolttannski

Ant3k wrote:Who cares if you did it on another account, you cheated and you are banned.
But on the new account I did not do....
kzr

Post by kzr »

You couldn't be banned for no reason, someone just caught you when you were jumping alone. Big hypocrisy, cause yesterday you were reporting other players : D
ppiotrwwolttannski

kzr wrote:You couldn't be banned for no reason, someone just caught you when you were jumping alone. Big hypocrisy, cause yesterday you were reporting other players : D
The problem is, I didn't jump with this classic style. Yesterday I didn't play at all, but only caught jumpers who were banned. On this account, I'm never going to jump Cheat Engine and other crap. For me, it is someone's fault, or a revenge by one user ;)
kzr

Post by kzr »

ppiotrwwolttannski wrote:
kzr wrote:You couldn't be banned for no reason, someone just caught you when you were jumping alone. Big hypocrisy, cause yesterday you were reporting other players : D
The problem is, I didn't jump with this classic style. Yesterday I didn't play at all, but only caught jumpers who were banned. On this account, I'm never going to jump Cheat Engine and other crap. For me, it is someone's fault, or a revenge by one user ;)
So, how could somebody fake a replay? Its impossible, you had to play with CE :wink: :wink: :wink:
ppiotrwwolttannski

kzr wrote:
ppiotrwwolttannski wrote:
So, how could somebody fake a replay? Its impossible, you had to play with CE :wink: :wink: :wink:
I wasn't playing online yesterday, I was just picking up sliders and cheaters. I'm waiting for Jussi proof ;)
Last edited by ppiotrwwolttannski on 31 Mar 2021, 12:00, edited 1 time in total.
kzr

Post by kzr »

Jussie's xD
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The ban was for using the landing bug exploit last night online. You have been warned prior to this that it's not allowed.