Paypal problem

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
mateiiko

Paypal problem

Post by mateiiko »

Hello there, dear users of the forum/ the dearest developer of the game. I tried to buy your game today using Paypal and a problem of some sort occured. The thing is, as I click the Log In button, Paypal says that it is impossible for them to finish the transaction. I'm apparently looking for a solution and will be glad if any of you could help me soon. I wonder whether it is your account's, Paypal's or my fault. Well... Goodbyes now, anyway :)
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Paypal problem

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I can only see the successful payments on my PayPal account, so I can't help you on this. You could try it again or pay as a bank transfer.
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/buy/orderform.txt.
mateiiko

Post by mateiiko »

Thank you kindly for answering me, sir. It's a pity nothing can be done about it, however I'll do my best to fix it somehow.
mateiiko

Post by mateiiko »

Okay, the problem's solved. I suppose it was Paypal's fault or something. Nevermind, have bought the game and am pretty glad for it :)
Cheers!
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

mateiiko wrote:Okay, the problem's solved. I suppose it was Paypal's fault or something. Nevermind, have bought the game and am pretty glad for it :)
Cheers!
Enjoy the game and I wish you long flights and many successes :)
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!