Just don't work

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
Guppy123

Just don't work

Post by Guppy123 »

I bought directly the online game subscription here from this page and i got the key on email but when i try to register my player it just don't work. I got my real name and i know i did write the right numbers. What problem jussi?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Just don't work

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Guppy123 wrote:I bought directly the online game subscription here from this page and i got the key on email but when i try to register my player it just don't work. I got my real name and i know i did write the right numbers. What problem jussi?
First use your old registration key to create a registered player account at the Players menu. Then go to Online Game menu and enter your online subscription code.
Guppy123

Re: Just don't work

Post by Guppy123 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Guppy123 wrote:I bought directly the online game subscription here from this page and i got the key on email but when i try to register my player it just don't work. I got my real name and i know i did write the right numbers. What problem jussi?
First use your old registration key to create a registered player account at the Players menu. Then go to Online Game menu and enter your online subscription code.
Aha okey, thanks! :)