Deluxe Ski Jump Forum

The Official Deluxe Ski Jump Forum
It is currently 25 Sep 2020, 18:57

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2014, 20:12 
Offline

Joined: 11 Jan 2014, 20:10
Posts: 1
Moi Jussi,

Voisitkos vaihtaa nimeni Joona Kallio nimeksi Miika Kallio. Ostinpas pelin veljeni paypalilla ja moninpelin takia ajattelin vaihtaa nimen.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 11 Jan 2014, 23:49 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2840
Location: Finland
Miikutza wrote:
Moi Jussi,

Voisitkos vaihtaa nimeni Joona Kallio nimeksi Miika Kallio. Ostinpas pelin veljeni paypalilla ja moninpelin takia ajattelin vaihtaa nimen.

Lähetin uuden avaimen.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 18:41 
Offline

Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 16:33
Posts: 95
One question....if I chance my name from Maftei Alin to Alin Maftei the records will remain on hill records site and the name will be change automatic ?

_________________
Image

My youtube channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanicaTube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 19:22 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2840
Location: Finland
maftei.alin wrote:
One question....if I chance my name from Maftei Alin to Alin Maftei the records will remain on hill records site and the name will be change automatic ?

Yes, but http://dsjtournaments.com will see these as different jumpers (as far as I know).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 31 Jan 2014, 19:26 
Offline

Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 16:33
Posts: 95
ok :)

_________________
Image

My youtube channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanicaTube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2014, 14:39 
Offline

Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 16:33
Posts: 95
Jussi Koskela wrote:
maftei.alin wrote:
One question....if I chance my name from Maftei Alin to Alin Maftei the records will remain on hill records site and the name will be change automatic ?

Yes, but http://dsjtournaments.com will see these as different jumpers (as far as I know).


Ok so can you change my name to Alin Maftei only if Alin Maftei will apear here http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/personalhi ... sion=1.0.0

_________________
Image

My youtube channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanicaTube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 05 Feb 2014, 20:19 
Offline

Joined: 05 Feb 2014, 20:09
Posts: 11
Location: Helmstedt (D)
Hey Jussi,

can you change my Online name from Tomasz Kowalewski (because thats my fathers PayPal Account) to Karol Kowalewski. Thanks and have fun.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2014, 11:09 
Offline

Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 16:33
Posts: 95
Thanks for change my name Jussi ...but in local hill records still have old name ...its possible to change somehow ?

Image

_________________
Image

My youtube channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanicaTube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2014, 12:35 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2840
Location: Finland
maftei.alin wrote:
Thanks for change my name Jussi ...but in local hill records still have old name ...its possible to change somehow ?

Image

It's not possible to change that.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2014, 12:53 
Offline

Joined: 19 Nov 2013, 16:33
Posts: 95
Jussi Koskela wrote:
maftei.alin wrote:
Thanks for change my name Jussi ...but in local hill records still have old name ...its possible to change somehow ?

Image

It's not possible to change that.


Thanks for the answer :)

_________________
Image

My youtube channel :
http://www.youtube.com/user/PlanicaTube


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2014, 22:26 
Offline

Joined: 05 Feb 2014, 20:09
Posts: 11
Location: Helmstedt (D)
Jussi whats with my name change?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 07 Feb 2014, 22:32 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2840
Location: Finland
WarMaz wrote:
Jussi whats with my name change?

I have already sent a new key to the email address which was used in the purchase.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2014, 12:46 
Offline

Joined: 03 Feb 2011, 18:53
Posts: 1
Jussi, could you change my registration name from Marica Lihtenvalner to Dominik Lihtenvalner ?

Thanks, Dominik


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2014, 14:29 
Offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: 22 Jan 2007, 14:42
Posts: 2840
Location: Finland
dominik991 wrote:
Jussi, could you change my registration name from Marica Lihtenvalner to Dominik Lihtenvalner ?

Thanks, Dominik

Yes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Changing Name :)
PostPosted: 05 Mar 2014, 17:38 
Offline

Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 19:15
Posts: 78
Please Jussi could you change my name from Jan Baranovic to Jakub Baranovič ? Thank you very much. But I have active online subscription-will the name change take affect on it?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group