purchase problem

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
greekskijump

purchase problem

Post by greekskijump »

Jussi,i've been trying to purchase the game but it keeps on telling me that the card is not valid.But also it has taken 4 Euros from my credit card........I realy need to know what is going on.....Plz answer me :?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: purchase problem

Post by Jussi Koskela »

PayPal doesn't charge anything for failed transactions. Can you see the 4 euro charge on your credit card statement and what does it say there?

If you are not able to pay with your credit card you can also pay as a bank transfer or send cash payment.
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/buy/orderform.txt
greekskijump

Post by greekskijump »

Jussi Koskela wrote:PayPal doesn't charge anything for failed transactions. Can you see the 4 euro charge on your credit card statement and what does it say there?

If you are not able to pay with your credit card you can also pay as a bank transfer or send cash payment.
http://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/buy/orderform.txt
It says that i've paid 1Euro 4 times in pay pal.........but nevertheless i'll try again and i'll inform you
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Looks like the payment came now through. I can't see any information about the failed transactions. If they remain in your credit card statement and they don't get reversed automatically, you should file a complaint to PayPal.
greekskijump

Post by greekskijump »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Looks like the payment came now through. I can't see any information about the failed transactions. If they remain in your credit card statement and they don't get reversed automatically, you should file a complaint to PayPal.
OK i purchased the game and it's great.........fantastic job.......about the 4 Euros......there's no need to do something now........i asked only because i was a little bit anxious.....
bulwa11

Post by bulwa11 »

hehe I was anxious when I found out my bank took not only 60pln for the game but additionally 100pln for some bank payment or something ;)

but the game is worth it