Please answer to me :)

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
SuperAdo111

Please answer to me :)

Post by SuperAdo111 »

I have just 1 more question (all of you think that is "what hills in beta 2 or when it's done"...it's not ;) I must ask you...When i buy key it will be comtabilie (or what else xD) with full version and next beta version(s)....i want to ask can i play DSJ 4 with key that i buy for BETA 1 to play BETA 2 and next Full and Beta versions :D ? :)
p.s Sorry for my bad english :( i'm just child :D
skiflyer11

Re: Please answer to me :)

Post by skiflyer11 »

SuperAdo111 wrote:I have just 1 more question (all of you think that is "what hills in beta 2 or when it's done"...it's not ;) I must ask you...When i buy key it will be comtabilie (or what else xD) with full version and next beta version(s)....i want to ask can i play DSJ 4 with key that i buy for BETA 1 to play BETA 2 and next Full and Beta versions :D ? :)
when you have a key for dsj4 it works on all versions of dsj4

That's gotta hurt (sorry Zmaster for that fake ;))
Ascot

Re: Please answer to me :)

Post by Ascot »

skiflyer11 wrote:
SuperAdo111 wrote:I have just 1 more question (all of you think that is "what hills in beta 2 or when it's done"...it's not ;) I must ask you...When i buy key it will be comtabilie (or what else xD) with full version and next beta version(s)....i want to ask can i play DSJ 4 with key that i buy for BETA 1 to play BETA 2 and next Full and Beta versions :D ? :)
when you have a key for dsj4 it works on all versions of dsj4
Yes ... he's right :wink:
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Sry for spam but 1 more question....If i buy 12 month subsrcibtion or 3 month (its not important) can i play 3 months after that or i can play like ... (i play 3 hours) and it will write ... 2 months 30 days and 21 hour remaining ...what of that 2 type's :)?
Old Shatterhand

Post by Old Shatterhand »

SuperAdo111 wrote:Yeah Yeah Yeah :D "Madafaka" :D ty :)
Oh yeah, you're child ;-)
kendzior1414

Post by kendzior1414 »

This will give you access to the online features and other locked features during the beta phase. Once the final version is released you will have access to it automatically.
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

SuperAdo111 wrote:Sry for spam but 1 more question....If i buy 12 month subsrcibtion or 3 month (its not important) can i play 3 months after that or i can play like ... (i play 3 hours) and it will write ... 2 months 30 days and 21 hour remaining ...what of that 2 type's :)?
Yeah if you buy a 3-month subscription on for example March 1st, I think that it will expire on May 31st or June 1st, it's not about the total play time.
(Correct me if I am wrong)
sorry for bad english :wink:
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Haha thank you ;)