Dsj 4 purchase

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
Ski_Jumper

Dsj 4 purchase

Post by Ski_Jumper »

I want to order a key to the DSJ 4 but did not have a credit card. I read about the option to purchase the normal transfer or send money in an envelope, but I do not understand too much how to fill out this form. I print it, complete and mail along with the money?
sb103

Re: Dsj 4 purchase

Post by sb103 »

Ski_Jumper wrote:I want to order a key to the DSJ 4 but did not have a credit card. I read about the option to purchase the normal transfer or send money in an envelope, but I do not understand too much how to fill out this form. I print it, complete and mail along with the money?
But for paypal You don't need credit card. You can make transfer from bank account to your paypal account, after that dsj4 paypal payment method.
Ski_Jumper

Post by Ski_Jumper »

is that the pay pal account you can transfer money, I know. But how to send it later Jussi, since there immediately arises the box to enter your credit card number? Sorry, these questions are stupid but I never did not pay by pay pal
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dsj 4 purchase

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Ski_Jumper wrote:I want to order a key to the DSJ 4 but did not have a credit card. I read about the option to purchase the normal transfer or send money in an envelope, but I do not understand too much how to fill out this form. I print it, complete and mail along with the money?
That's how it works.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Ski_Jumper wrote:is that the pay pal account you can transfer money, I know. But how to send it later Jussi, since there immediately arises the box to enter your credit card number? Sorry, these questions are stupid but I never did not pay by pay pal
At the first payment screen you can select to login to your paypal account or to continue with the credit card payment. So, if you want to transfer the money from your bank account via paypal you have to create an account there first and only after that proceed with the purchase.
Ski_Jumper

Post by Ski_Jumper »

After logging on to pay pal gives me such a window.

It shows that you have to pay by credit card. What can I do to be able to pay by bank transfer?
Silv

Post by Silv »

Give money in a letter and your email.Garanti no problem with code in your email Wait .3-4 days. :lol: Its my stile .I had credit cards Cash only hehe.
Ski_Jumper

Post by Ski_Jumper »

what about this form? or send an email with the money to send in an envelope?
Silv

Post by Silv »

I still do it. I get the code within three to four days.I never juse credit card.
Ski_Jumper

Post by Ski_Jumper »

that is this: Send the money in an envelope, plus a form? and mail a post?
Silv

Post by Silv »

Give money in a letter and write any code you want and your address EMAIL that's all.