Buying DSJ4 via ordinary mail

Questions about registration and online subscriptions.
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

Actually, I'll just use my dads credit card -.-
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

pepsiman89 wrote:Actually, I'll just use my dads credit card -.-
Remember to ask permission for that :)
pepsiman89

Post by pepsiman89 »

Nah, what he doesent know, wont hurt him.
Just kidding :lol:
Martin Kafka

Post by Martin Kafka »

pepsiman89 wrote:Nah, what he doesent know, wont hurt him.
:D :D :D
MrMojoRisin

Post by MrMojoRisin »

Jussi, do you accept payment via Paypal (without credit card)? To accept it you should have the Paypal account, because when I send the money, you only get the e-mail info about it and you need Paypal account to receive money. And what about fees for receiving money?
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

MrMojoRisin wrote:Jussi, do you accept payment via Paypal (without credit card)? To accept it you should have the Paypal account, because when I send the money, you only get the e-mail info about it and you need Paypal account to receive money. And what about fees for receiving money?
Login to PayPal as the first step of the purchase process and you should be able to pay from your PayPal balance. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
MrMojoRisin

Post by MrMojoRisin »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
MrMojoRisin wrote:Jussi, do you accept payment via Paypal (without credit card)? To accept it you should have the Paypal account, because when I send the money, you only get the e-mail info about it and you need Paypal account to receive money. And what about fees for receiving money?
Login to PayPal as the first step of the purchase process and you should be able to pay from your PayPal balance. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Yes, but I can send a payment only to another Paypal account. After that you can transfer your money from your Paypal account to your bank account.
MrMojoRisin

Post by MrMojoRisin »

Everything is OK. It was my mistake. Sorry. I've already sent a payment. Thanks Jussi.