Problem with starting DSJ4

Technical support for DSJ4.
Klimin

Problem with starting DSJ4

Post by Klimin »

Hello, I have a problem with Deluxe Ski Jump 4, when I want to start the game, I get an error: could not find the selected video adapter. please run dsj4 setup, and when I enter setup I can't choose my dedicated graphics card, it's only integrated, it's strange because some time ago I started DSJ4 without problems, I have the latest graphics drivers, my computer meets the minimum system requirements. Please help !
Maciejo-96

Re: Problem with starting DSJ4

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Try to find in system settings any options about graphics card priority and change them if possible. This problem can happen when computer has dedicated GPU.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Klimin

Post by Klimin »

Maciejo-96 wrote: 08 Nov 2021, 16:47 Try to find in system settings any options about graphics card priority and change them if possible. This problem can happen when computer has dedicated GPU.
unfortunately I can't find anything like that ...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Check if there's an option to run DSJ4.exe or Setup.exe with preferred graphics card by right clicking the exe file.
Klimin

Post by Klimin »

Jussi Koskela wrote: 09 Nov 2021, 18:19 Check if there's an option to run DSJ4.exe or Setup.exe with preferred graphics card by right clicking the exe file.
I do not have the option to run the game from a dedicated graphics card with the right mouse button, but I have options in the graphics card driver to add the game and run it by the driver, but surprisingly, the same error also occurs ...