Problem z pobraniem skoczni poprzez DSJ

Technical support for DSJ4.
Hardcor123

Problem z pobraniem skoczni poprzez DSJ

Post by Hardcor123 »

[EN]Hi, yesterday when the update was released I wanted to play on the server `` World Cup - Sky Flying '' and `` World Cup - Fictional hills '' then it showed me a message that I need additional unofficial hills and I need to download them, wanting to do so via the game displayed a message '' Could not download new hills! Check your internet connection. '' The internet is fine because I can play only those two at other World Cups without any problems. I downloaded all the jumps manually and the problem still persists.

[PL]Cześć, wczoraj gdy wyszła aktualizacja chciałem zagrać na serwerze '' World Cup - Sky Flying '' i '' World Cup - Fictional hills '' następnie wyswietliło mi komunikat że potrzebuję dodatkowych nieoficjalnych skoczni i muszę je pobrać, chcąc to zrobić przez grę wyświetliło komunikat '' Nie udało się pobrać nowych skoczni! Sprawdź swoje połączenie z internetem. '' Internet jest w porządku bo na innych World Cup mogę bez problemu grać tylko na tych dwóch występuje ten problem. Wszystkie skocznie ręcznie pobierałem i problem nadal nie ustąpił.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem z pobraniem skoczni poprzez DSJ

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Are you able to download the hill records in the hill records menu normally?
Hardcor123

Post by Hardcor123 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Are you able to download the hill records in the hill records menu normally?
No, it doesn't show the records. It displays an error
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

You should check that your firewall let's DSJ4.exe access *.mediamond.com at port 80. You might also have configure HTTP proxy settings if your internet provider doesn't allow direct HTTP access. This used to happen when people played at work... ;)
You can configure HTTP proxy settings in DSJ4 Settings menu.
Hardcor123

Post by Hardcor123 »

Jussi Koskela wrote:You should check that your firewall let's DSJ4.exe access *.mediamond.com at port 80. You might also have configure HTTP proxy settings if your internet provider doesn't allow direct HTTP access. This used to happen when people played at work... ;)
You can configure HTTP proxy settings in DSJ4 Settings menu.
Problem solved. It was enough to uncheck the http server option to transfer replays