Problem with starting game

Technical support for DSJ4.
mddr

Problem with starting game

Post by mddr »

Hi. When I want to enable dsj 4 I get this message: DSJ4.exe referenced by this shortcut has been changed or moved and therefore this shortcut will not work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut? What should I do to make it work
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with starting game

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Try launching the game directly from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluxe Ski Jump 4\DSJ4.exe
(Or similar location)
mddr

Post by mddr »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Try launching the game directly from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluxe Ski Jump 4\DSJ4.exe
(Or similar location)
Doesn't work
mddr

Post by mddr »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Try launching the game directly from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Deluxe Ski Jump 4\DSJ4.exe
(Or similar location)
when i try to do this i get an error message while trying to rename a file in the destination folder. Error executing MovieFile; code 5, access denied
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Sounds like a problem with your antivirus software.
mddr

Post by mddr »

Jussi Koskela wrote:Sounds like a problem with your antivirus software.
https://youtu.be/VB0WHKDxVXc
I' make video. Enter this link and watch
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

You could try launching the installer as administrator. (Right click the exe file. Choose run as administrator from context menu).
mddr

Post by mddr »

Jussi Koskela wrote:You could try launching the installer as administrator. (Right click the exe file. Choose run as administrator from context menu).
It's work! Thank
mddr

Post by mddr »

Jussi Koskela wrote:You could try launching the installer as administrator. (Right click the exe file. Choose run as administrator from context menu).
but when i restart computer game is uninstal
piotr_s

Post by piotr_s »

I have similar problem - from time to time my start files are disabled and have to reinstall game which is pretty irritating. Are there any other solutions (launching as administrator doesn't help)?
piotr_s

Post by piotr_s »

And the other issue is this message: "DSJ4.exe referenced by this shortcut has been changed or moved and therefore this shortcut will not work properly. Do you want to delete this shortcut?" Is it possible that antivirus disables the start file?