CPU JUMPERS ISSUE

Technical support for DSJ4.
rychuziomal

CPU JUMPERS ISSUE

Post by rychuziomal »

Yo guys! I have a serious problem. I know that CPU jumpers jump 0.0m on custom hills but i doesn't matter for me, there is another thing --> now on 1.7.0 I downloaded jumpers pack (as usual, all jumpers are controlled by me) and I want to play cup on hills from game. And here we have a problem: I can't edit created players and change controling them from user to CPU. It also doesn't work with jumpers created by me (for example I can create Mr Jones but just controlled by me, if I change it to CPU later, it doesn't safe this setting). Also if i am creating CPU player he doesn't exist and i can't use it because he don't appear with others jumpers. It's boring when I have to play Cup with all Qualifications using 70 players because I don't want to make 150 jumps on each hill to end a contest. I tried to make another in game profile, use other player packs and even i tried to create all 2020/21 jumpers by myself. Have you got a solution to my problem? Please write me back :D
Ikarus2217

Re: CPU JUMPERS ISSUE

Post by Ikarus2217 »

See if in the file Documents -> Dsj 4 -> ski Jumpers the created jumper By you appears
Last edited by Ikarus2217 on 13 Jan 2021, 01:40, edited 2 times in total.
MAN2059
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CPU JUMPERS ISSUE

Post by Jussi Koskela »

rychuziomal wrote:Yo guys! I have a serious problem. I know that CPU jumpers jump 0.0m on custom hills but i doesn't matter for me, there is another thing --> now on 1.7.0 I downloaded jumpers pack (as usual, all jumpers are controlled by me) and I want to play cup on hills from game. And here we have a problem: I can't edit created players and change controling them from user to CPU. It also doesn't work with jumpers created by me (for example I can create Mr Jones but just controlled by me, if I change it to CPU later, it doesn't safe this setting). Also if i am creating CPU player he doesn't exist and i can't use it because he don't appear with others jumpers. It's boring when I have to play Cup with all Qualifications using 70 players because I don't want to make 150 jumps on each hill to end a contest. I tried to make another in game profile, use other player packs and even i tried to create all 2020/21 jumpers by myself. Have you got a solution to my problem? Please write me back :D
This sounds as if the game wasn't able to save the files at all. No idea what could be the cause.