add new players

Technical support for DSJ4.
JoLe

add new players

Post by JoLe »

two questions:

1.i have to reinstall my laptop every month and unfortunately all jumpers that i create are always deleted! is there a possibility to backup the game or make it portable?

2.can i create a single jumper and copy him, because its annoying to make a lot of jumpers if you would like to have the same outfit for every jumper?

thanks for help
Metsi

Re: add new players

Post by Metsi »

Just use the jumper packs from this thread http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3397
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

JoLe wrote:two questions:

1.i have to reinstall my laptop every month and unfortunately all jumpers that i create are always deleted! is there a possibility to backup the game or make it portable?

2.can i create a single jumper and copy him, because its annoying to make a lot of jumpers if you would like to have the same outfit for every jumper?

thanks for help
1. Backup the contents of <My Documents>/Deluxe Ski Jump 4
2. No
Metsi

Post by Metsi »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
JoLe wrote:two questions:

thanks for help
1. Backup the contents of <My Documents>/Deluxe Ski Jump 4
2. No
Reffering to your response, will this option (or a similar ingame option) be available in the next updates?
JoLe

Post by JoLe »

thanks for quick answer....
Jukka Sireni

Post by Jukka Sireni »

JoLe wrote:2.can i create a single jumper and copy him, because its annoying to make a lot of jumpers if you would like to have the same outfit for every jumper?
1. Do a few jumpers.
2. Copy them elsewhere.
3. Change the names of the original ones.
4. Move the ones you put elsewhere back.

Not perfect but it doubles the amount of your jumpers without needing to colour them. And you can repeat steps 2-4 as many times as needed.