Another Idea

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Yozyy

Another Idea

Post by Yozyy »

I have another Idea. I would like to dsj was introduced the ability to change the beam in competitions. Of course, zooming in on the beam would result in points being lowered behind the beam (the higher the beam, the more points will be taken away)
kzr

Re: Another Idea

Post by kzr »

???
SangreSani

Post by SangreSani »

He means the starting positions and compensations in points, like in real-life competitions.
I personally don't think this is a good idea. It would distort the hill records etc. It's already good as it is.
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Yozyy wrote:I have another Idea. I would like to dsj was introduced the ability to change the beam in competitions. Of course, zooming in on the beam would result in points being lowered behind the beam (the higher the beam, the more points will be taken away)
it doesn't make sense to me, I think the DSJ does not need such an add-on and let's add how much these conversion factors have in reality, also keep this game without conversion factors, because you can spoil something that works, and here it is definitely not working appendix.
Yozyy

Post by Yozyy »

Siatko wrote:
Yozyy wrote:I have another Idea. I would like to dsj was introduced the ability to change the beam in competitions. Of course, zooming in on the beam would result in points being lowered behind the beam (the higher the beam, the more points will be taken away)
it doesn't make sense to me, I think the DSJ does not need such an add-on and let's add how much these conversion factors have in reality, also keep this game without conversion factors, because you can spoil something that works, and here it is definitely not working appendix.
maybe you're right
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Yozyy wrote:
Siatko wrote:
maybe you're right
Well... Back wind is not so bad in this, and wind is more stable what is real... Well... if there are injurie possibilaty ( like some one else Ski jump serie is... maybe then--- )
...Selection in progress...