Idea

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Yozyy

Idea

Post by Yozyy »

I have an idea. You could introduce friends to dsj. you could break your records, jump on ski jumps online in only two.
There is a lot of work to be done so this could be done in Update 2.0.0 or 2.1.0
hubigama

Re: Idea

Post by hubigama »

If I'm not mistaken, you can buy a private server for a year
hello!
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

Hello Jussi and everyone else. I play this game or as I call it jumping simulation because it is really made so that you can feel the flight of the jumper for a very long time but I have some good ideas if of course it is feasible. In addition to skis that would be more flexible (elastic), I would place the jumper about two mm closer to the skis and it would be even more realistic.
The other thing is when we have the option to be able to insert graphic accessories, which is great, but the thing is, when you play a match, everyone has the same brands of skis and helmets only you can change the color. My suggestion is, of course, if it is feasible, just like you inserted a folder for ski jumps and now you can add or delete them yourself so you could create a folder for skis and helmets and then add a file to me, say ski slatnar and others. However, when you run the program, where you change the jumper, you could also choose the brand of skis and helmets.
That way, each jumper would have their own skis and helmet.
I hope I didn’t complicate things too much.
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

Hello.
However, if all this is too much or is not allowed due to advertising, I have another suggestion, namely on skis that are always the same color, if it is possible that the inscription can be colored, let's say we have white skis, the inscription would be black or blue or optionally like everything else. What do you say?