Additional NO -GIBBON server.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Ikarus2217

Additional NO -GIBBON server.

Post by Ikarus2217 »

The server on which the gibbon would be banned. This would give the opportunity to compete with players who do not use gibbon, and end the speculation about this technique - just players who do not want to play with gibboners could play on this server and Gibbon would be fighting among themselves :)

It cannot be that jumping players are ridiculed and harassed by Gibbons. It's time to fix this problem once and for all.
MAN2059
Xinitiao

Re: Additional NO -GIBBON server.

Post by Xinitiao »

You can have your own private server with your own rules for only 39.90EUR+VAT ;) https://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/buy/
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
Bogdan56

Post by Bogdan56 »

Ikarus2217 wrote:The server on which the gibbon would be banned. This would give the opportunity to compete with players who do not use gibbon, and end the speculation about this technique - just players who do not want to play with gibboners could play on this server and Gibbon would be fighting among themselves :)

It cannot be that jumping players are ridiculed and harassed by Gibbons. It's time to fix this problem once and for all.
It follows that you should ban the real jumpers who do not jump like Kamil Stoch. Nobody jumps the same, and this is a game and as such requires a change in order to achieve longer distances.
Ikarus2217

Post by Ikarus2217 »

Bogdan56 wrote:
Ikarus2217 wrote:The server on which the gibbon would be banned. This would give the opportunity to compete with players who do not use gibbon, and end the speculation about this technique - just players who do not want to play with gibboners could play on this server and Gibbon would be fighting among themselves :)

It follows that you should ban the real jumpers who do not jump like Kamil Stoch. Nobody jumps the same, and this is a game and as such requires a change in order to achieve longer distances.
I do not order to Ban, but I am asking for a new server where there will be no controversial technique.

And if the dictionary changes , so sorry, but trasplatoators do it :)

Xinitiao wrote:You can have your own private server with your own rules for only 39.90EUR+VAT ;) https://www.mediamond.fi/dsj4/buy/
The level of your intelligence I see is so embarrassingly low that it's a waste of words.

The Gibbon technique appears constantly, so a separate server where there will be no gibbon is the most sensible solution to end disputes on this topic.
Someone doesn't want to jump with players using this technique enters this server and there are no screams and fights.

So I am asking you to stop the boorish statements and invite you to a discussion aimed at finding a solution. Because every player who buys the subscription and the original version is the funds for Jussie and for the maintenance of servers, so in fact, every player is valuable. But if you continue to discourage players with this hatred, you won't be maintaining the servers yourself :)
MAN2059
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

This idea won't prevent using gibbon. But if you want to be a volunteer for checking all replays on that server 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year, then go ahead, I wish you good luck :wink:
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Ikarus2217 wrote: The level of your intelligence I see is so embarrassingly low that it's a waste of words.
Thank you for your kind words :)
Ikarus2217 wrote:The Gibbon technique appears constantly, so a separate server where there will be no gibbon is the most sensible solution to end disputes on this topic.
Someone doesn't want to jump with players using this technique enters this server and there are no screams and fights.
There will be even more screams and fights as there is no clear point where "normal movement" ends and "gibbon" starts, so always someone will feel they have been treated unfairly.
Ikarus2217 wrote:So I am asking you to stop the boorish statements and invite you to a discussion aimed at finding a solution. Because every player who buys the subscription and the original version is the funds for Jussie and for the maintenance of servers, so in fact, every player is valuable. But if you continue to discourage players with this hatred, you won't be maintaining the servers yourself :)
Its Jussi without the e ;)
And, as Maciejo-96 said, your "solution" is nowhere close to a viable one.
And so far I see the only person with ridicule and hatred is you.
Lurker since 2001
Better player than Garrean (for around 25 minutes at a time until he tries harder)
Ikarus2217

Post by Ikarus2217 »

Xinitiao wrote:
Ikarus2217 wrote: The level of your intelligence I see is so embarrassingly low that it's a waste of words.
Thank you for your kind words :)
Ikarus2217 wrote:The Gibbon technique appears constantly, so a separate server where there will be no gibbon is the most sensible solution to end disputes on this topic.
There will be even more screams and fights as there is no clear point where "normal movement" ends and "gibbon" starts, so always someone will feel they have been treated unfairly.
Ikarus2217 wrote:So I am asking you to stop the boorish statements and invite you to a discussion aimed at finding a solution. Because every player who buys the subscription and the original version is the funds for Jussie and for the maintenance of servers, so in fact, every player is valuable. But if you continue to discourage players with this hatred, you won't be maintaining the servers yourself :)
Its Jussi without the e ;)
And, as Maciejo-96 said, your "solution" is nowhere close to a viable one.
And so far I see the only person with ridicule and hatred is you.
They don't use profanity in chat all the time?
You are doing new hills and respect your job, so please respect others. If I offended you, I apologize, let's really give a solution worked out together :)

There are players who do not mind gibbon and do not want to play with Gibbon, and there are players who do not mind, let's give a solution that everyone is happy, not that one side is :).

Maciejo, no one is ordering regular servers to be closed, so I don't see the need for gibbon jumping players to enter this server.

After all, there are many players who play gibbon and many who do not, so everyone would have someone to play with :)
MAN2059
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Ikarus2217 wrote:If I offended you, I apologize, let's really give a solution worked out together :)
I think you intended to offend me....
Ikarus2217 wrote:They don't use profanity in chat all the time?
Using profanity is completely unrelated to using gibbon.
Ikarus2217 wrote: You are doing new hills and respect your job, so please respect others.
What are you trying to say in this sentence? That I'm respecting doing new hills so I should respect others insulting my intelligence? :? :?:
Ikarus2217 wrote: Maciejo, no one is ordering regular servers to be closed, so I don't see the need for gibbon jumping players to enter this server.
This is completely unrelated to what Maciejo-96 said. He said that you would need to check EVERY replay to verify not using gibbon.
Lurker since 2001
KulickiB

Post by KulickiB »

------
Last edited by KulickiB on 14 Jan 2021, 23:20, edited 1 time in total.
Ikarus2217

Post by Ikarus2217 »

Xinitiao wrote:
Ikarus2217 wrote:If I offended you, I apologize, let's really give a solution worked out together :)
I think you intended to offend me....
Ikarus2217 wrote:They don't use profanity in chat all the time?
Using profanity is completely unrelated to using gibbon.
Ikarus2217 wrote: You are doing new hills and respect your job, so please respect others.
What are you trying to say in this sentence? That I'm respecting doing new hills so I should respect others insulting my intelligence? :? :?:
Ikarus2217 wrote: Maciejo, no one is ordering regular servers to be closed, so I don't see the need for gibbon jumping players to enter this server.
This is completely unrelated to what Maciejo-96 said. He said that you would need to check EVERY replay to verify not using gibbon.
It is no exaggeration that everyone will immediately enter this server with gibbon.

Xinitiao As you can see I am sorry and I respect you, I am asking for the same little respect and goodwill.
So, in the chat very often there are negatives about gibbon, so really a bit of good will to solve the problem together :)

It is no exaggeration that everyone will immediately enter this server with gibbon.

Xinitiao As you can see, I am sorry and I only respect you for the same little respect and goodwill.
So, in the chat very often there are negatives about gibbon, so really a bit of good will to solve the problem together :)
As I already wrote, I use a translator so some words can be twisted :) A bit of understanding.

There are 7 gibbon themes so the topic comes back like a boomerang. Is it bad that someone gives you an idea how to solve an age-old problem?
Last edited by Ikarus2217 on 14 Jan 2021, 23:30, edited 1 time in total.
MAN2059
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Ikarus2217 wrote: Xinitiao As you can see, I can apologize. If you can't work with the group, it's hard.

As I already wrote, I use a translator so some words can be twisted :) A bit of understanding.
Why write two times the same thing? :P
You "apologized" in a conditional sentence, and that's not an apology in my book.
I can work in a group, it's just that I'll work only with people I want to work with :wink:
If you have a problem with negativity in chat, then report the mean people to Jussi and the problem will be solved :)
Ikarus2217 wrote: It is no exaggeration that everyone will immediately enter this server with gibbon.
Yeah, and that's exactly why your solution is not viable, you'd need to manually check EVERY replay.
Ikarus2217 wrote: Xinitiao As you can see, I am sorry and I only respect you for the same little respect and goodwill.
Apology accepted.
Last edited by Xinitiao on 14 Jan 2021, 23:57, edited 1 time in total.
Lurker since 2001
Ikarus2217

Post by Ikarus2217 »

Xinitiao wrote: Yeah, and that's exactly why your solution is not viable, you'd need to manually check EVERY replay.
Yes, you would have to check the reruns, but anyone could do it. There is always a solution to end the age-old problem. See now players using gibbon are privileged, because even if these players report someone, nobody will do anything to him.

And that way, those players who don't want to jump with players using gibbon have any option.
MAN2059
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Ikarus2217 wrote: There are 7 gibbon themes so the topic comes back like a boomerang. Is it bad that someone gives you an idea how to solve an age-old problem?
No, it's just that your idea is very subpar.
Ikarus2217 wrote: Yes, you would have to check the reruns, but anyone could do it. There is always a solution to end the age-old problem.
Anyone could do it, but no one would want to or even if they would it would take many hours to verify even a single competition.
Ikarus2217 wrote: See now players using gibbon are privileged, because even if these players report someone, nobody will do anything to him.
You might need to translate that again.
Lurker since 2001
Ikarus2217

Post by Ikarus2217 »

See now players using gibbon are privileged because even if players report someone, nobody will do anything.
MAN2059
Xinitiao

Post by Xinitiao »

Ikarus2217 wrote:See now players using gibbon are privileged because even if players report someone, nobody will do anything.
This sentence still makes little sense in English. Maybe try explaining what you mean in an other way.
Lurker since 2001