Wind searching online

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Maciejo-96

Re: Wind searching online

Post by Maciejo-96 »

According how far went this discussion, creating new hill records list (ofc with keeping older ones) on where gibbon will be forbidden/not possible to do, might be in my opinion unavoidable.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
mask

Post by mask »

For me, online records should be set during all kind of tournaments (WOT, Team Cup, Nationals, Marathon, monthly Ski Flying etc). For other servers (World Cup, No-rating, regular Ski Flying etc) all attempts should be treaten as training ones and shouldn't be counted as official. There is no point if you have world record by grinding it to the limit by staying online for most of the day.
BartiSkiJumper

Post by BartiSkiJumper »

mask wrote:For me, online records should be set during all kind of tournaments (WOT, Team Cup, Nationals, Marathon, monthly Ski Flying etc) all attempts should be treaten as training ones and shouldn't be counted as official. There is no point if you have world record by grinding it to the limit by staying online for most of the day.
I agree with that but if there was a possibility to set a minimum number of people required to beat records on the other servers (like I wrote earlier) that would be even better.
I understand that we need to grind many hours to beat records, but thats what offline mods are for. Online game should be all about competitiveness
Bartek Winczaszek:
DSJ3 TL - 7850.57m #1
DSJ4 TL - 3543.26m #6
DSJ4 Online Peak: 1959 #1
TDD 2013-2020: #2 - #3 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #2 - #1 - #1

My YT and Twitch channels: youtube.com/user/BartiSkiJumper - twitch.tv/BartiDSJ
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Also I have an idea: after entering Global Hill Records in game and Hill Records/Stats on site, online records should appear as default. But there is only one, but important requirement: new lists with new rules must be created.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Hi. I spoke with fev people our lover commiunity, and as online record-holder on few hill's i will tell something about this topic. First Lucek i have no idea why you tell about me as a "wind search" player.To be honest i started paly DSJ 4 online in 2012 or 2013 nevermind , my first WR it was 2014 in Lahti 138.88 without gibbon , you can find it on yutube.Always treat this game for the best ski jump simulator that why i start online very often , sometimes how no life because i wanted to be better, and better.Why i write this because i remember perfectly these times when Maciek's rating was over 1,900, i participated on this wot , i remember who jumped over then Maciek and stopped him before establishing probably even bigger PEAK then 1917. Maciek dominated because as one of the first mastered gibbon, used it and doing new online record's, Bartek Winczaszek was done this situation and leave DSJ 4 online for a long time, however writing about old times those who have a grudge they never were active they never played online excepting official tournaments, without penetrating why personal matter. Now these people have a problem to Marisusz Pawel, that he uses gibbon, that he is looking for wind , and he has many WR's.Every player has the same chances, not everyone has time for this but that's a problem individual units, which they must have tell or being "the best" in official touraments, it's the same what being a record holder, my answer is no...You in a few people doing exactly the same you want to take over control over all this game suggest changes in places in which you don't dominate. I see it that way , and these stories so Winczi is not using Gibbon, does not use wind bug waiting always 2-3 seconds permanently.Every experienced player who has a skill in DSJ 4 know how offen wind is changeable when you will delay start about just 2-3 second, form 0.5 back wind when you fly is front 0.5, and you can fly about 2/3 m longer, sometime 1m but this is still exploitation game bug, but you don't mind,the most important look at others , and look for them bugs without looking at yours.I haven't watched Maciek jumps to this day, but i see the movement stayed :)don't use gibbon, but you won't kill 100% of these moves, what's in mine opinion you still belong to the Gibbons players.I write this because i use gibbon myself uses now 50% of players without success, you know why ? not any game bug can help them because skill......I think that need gather people with achievements in DSJ 4 online on some discord , talk about all aspects of the game, and finish overlapping shouting on the forum writing another one posts
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
lucek24

Post by lucek24 »

Ok.