commercial suggestion for Jussi

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
kumy246

commercial suggestion for Jussi

Post by kumy246 »

Jussi i have one challenge if you dare to do it...
would you agree if we (your fans) make a comercial for you like raise 10 000likes on facebook or something like that... (if anyone have better idea please coment here...) you would make some hills for us... would you agree with that? if we make 10 000 views i'm pretty sure some new people will buy it so you would have ear more money and we would get about 3-5 new hills?
Are you in for challenge like that??
NaNI

Re: commercial suggestion for Jussi

Post by NaNI »

kumy246 wrote:Jussi i have one challenge if you dare to do it...
would you agree if we (your fans) make a comercial for you like raise 10 000likes on facebook or something like that... (if anyone have better idea please coment here...) you would make some hills for us... would you agree with that? if we make 10 000 views i'm pretty sure some new people will buy it so you would have ear more money and we would get about 3-5 new hills?
Are you in for challenge like that??
Maybe 5000 more buyed games ? Thats will be not so many, and not so small, so Jussi can make big money
Beacouse, we know Jussi is dont doing anything with Deluxe Ski Jump 4, there is no update for one year. Beacouse if Jussi give our new update, more players come to Deluxe Ski Jump 4 :).
kumy246

Post by kumy246 »

yes that's what i tought i think i can say there is many dsj fans who would do anything to support the game if there would be possibility to get some new hills i think we would reach the goal and jussi should make new hills for fans like this... i mean it's not much but im pretty sure it would make the game alive again... But as we saw Jussi didn't even responed at that so there is no hope... :(
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

How about something like Kickstarter? Raise X amount of Euro to get this hill, Y amount for one more etc. I would throw money at that :)

But of course this would have to be initiated by Jussi himself.
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94

Post by Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 »

MikesCZ wrote:How about something like Kickstarter? Raise X amount of Euro to get this hill, Y amount for one more etc. I would throw money at that :)

Jussi said it before, "Crowdfunding is forbidden in Finnland"
Basadoni

Post by Basadoni »

Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 wrote:
MikesCZ wrote:How about something like Kickstarter? Raise X amount of Euro to get this hill, Y amount for one more etc. I would throw money at that :)

Crowdfunding is not forbidden in Finland.

https://mesenaatti.me/en/
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Great if it's not forbidden. Then the "only" thing left is Jussi actually willing to do the work if players gather enough money.

EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Basadoni wrote:
Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 wrote:

Crowdfunding is not forbidden in Finland.

I think him not like it...
...Selection in progress...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Basadoni wrote: Crowdfunding is not forbidden in Finland.

The actual value of the item / service received must match the amount of money given. In digital services that's somewhat vague naturally.
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
Basadoni wrote: Crowdfunding is not forbidden in Finland.

The actual value of the item / service received must match the amount of money given. In digital services that's somewhat vague naturally.
Allright, it does not sound that exciting, but still...it would pay for your work and you could basically pre-sell copies of new game DSJ 5 (or whatever name) and gauge interest...your profit would then be games bought and online subs bought directly from your web after the game is finished and released. It's worth a try :)

EDIT: let me rephrase: You can sell enough copies during the crowdfunding to make it worth your while already, and then all purchases afterwards are bonus