Wind

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
danon2210

Wind

Post by danon2210 »

Hi I would like at the outset to add that I am writing to the translator. You probably already the idea appeared but I would like to go back to it, namely, to completely change the system wiatromierzy. Make the game more realistic Jussi if it were possible to set wiatromierze in three places on the Hill as it is really on the threshold, in the middle of the Hill and in the vicinity of the point Why this idea? As you may have noticed that often the wind blows differently. At the top of the can to blow 0.4 m/s and at the bottom even 1.5 m/s and also in different directions. With this idea I would add points for wind. A large number of people that probably didn't because such a thing it would be possible to launch the event in the single-player game mode. I hope that you read this post and you know Jussi. Best regards
skijumppery

Re: Wind

Post by skijumppery »

i don't understand anything you're trying to say :D
Georg Gasser

Post by Georg Gasser »

I think he want to say that he want diffrent winds in each part of the flight, i think thats not good because then Competition would be crazy like in real for example Klingenthal
danon2210

Post by danon2210 »

Thus he writes to introduce points for wind