The red 'Leader' Line

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
AlexRollercoaster

The red 'Leader' Line

Post by AlexRollercoaster »

How is it calculated?
Because i think it should be calculated with the average style points of the jumpers Account, because if i jump offline i can jump like 2-3 meters below the 'Leader'-Line and still i am first, maybe the leader line is calculated with only 18.5 styles, but if i not crash i have very often only 19-20, so if its possible Jussi, plz try to make the leader line by the styles of the jumper.

I hope you understand what i mean.
MJumper

Re: The red 'Leader' Line

Post by MJumper »

Otherwise very good idea but one problem is that falls (?) and two-feet landings counts towards average style points in the stats, so e.g. my average styles for most hills are misleading because while record hunting I don't try to make nice telemarks and I also sometimes "skip" bad winds on purpose (i.e. by landing in the inrun). Unless these issues are fixed, I think it would be better for this purpose to collect average style statistics from online game only.
AlexRollercoaster

Yeah thought about this already, maybe everyone can set the style points for leader line, maybe an option like 'set your style points for leader line ' and you can set like 18.5 or 19 or what ever you want.
Georg Gasser

Post by Georg Gasser »

Do you mean the to beat line with 'Leader' Line ?
AlexRollercoaster

yep