Vikersund HS225 - easier permission getting

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Szymon11

Vikersund HS225 - easier permission getting

Post by Szymon11 »

There are no competitions in Vikersund this year so the owners of hill won't be busy as it was in recent years. This situation shows that the permission will be really much easier to get. I know getting permissions is not easy as it seems, but Jussi should try again this year.
Every jumper would love to see this hill in the game. :twisted:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Wolf

Re: Vikersund HS225 - easier permission getting

Post by Wolf »

Szymon11 wrote:There are no competitions in Vikersund this year so the owners of hill won't be busy as it was in recent years. This situation shows that the permission will be really much easier to get. I know getting permissions is not easy as it seems, but Jussi should try again this year.
Every jumper would love to see this hill in the game. :twisted:
Totally agree with that ! This is the biggest hill in the World ! Both Vikersund and the new Planica must be in the game ! Of course, without suppressing the old Planica :)
CalinStelistu

Post by CalinStelistu »

Why would we need Vikersund when Planica will be bigger and it's in the game
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

CalinStelistu wrote:Why would we need Vikersund when Planica will be bigger and it's in the game
I saw many players think "bigger means better". In fact it isn't the truth. I like Vikersund for the low and flat flight trajectory, not for that it is the biggest hill in the world :twisted: . It looks awesome when someone flights one meter above the landing then his flight height increases to 5-6 metres. But Vikersund isn't my favourite hill. I used to love Planica HS215 for it's magical atmosphere. I am curious how will look competitions before reconstruction...?
And why we want Vikersund now...? Because new Planica will be built in summer and we don't now anything about it except its overlook. It isn't existing in the real world. It is existing only on the paper. So why we want non-existent hill in the game? :lol:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

Szymon11 wrote:
CalinStelistu wrote:Why would we need Vikersund when Planica will be bigger and it's in the game
I saw many players think "bigger means better". In fact it isn't the truth. I like Vikersund for the low and flat flight trajectory, not for that it is the biggest hill in the world :twisted: . It looks awesome when someone flights one meter above the landing then his flight height increases to 5-6 metres. But Vikersund isn't my favourite hill. I used to love Planica HS215 for it's magical atmosphere. I am curious how will look competitions before reconstruction...?
And why we want Vikersund now...? Because new Planica will be built in summer and we don't now anything about it except its overlook. It isn't existing in the real world. It is existing only on the paper. So why we want non-existent hill in the game? :lol:
By getting the new Planica they mean once it is created. And it would be cool to have Vikersund now because you could then compare your jumps with the real world record on the same hill and the hill looks really cool as well, like the unique in run lighting/design. And like you said, the perfect parabolic hill shape.
hoppern98

Post by hoppern98 »

I think all of us want vikersund! it is an magical hill. from the jump you are just 1-2 meter over the hill, but when you are flying out of the bump you are getting higher and higher! it is just to se when johan remen evensen taks the WR from the manager stand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSmS_hGlJ7s
this is an awsome hill i want to try!
philippo007

Post by philippo007 »

Ich würde sehr gerne in Vikersund HS225 ''fliegen''. Mir gefällt die flugkurve, und vor allem finde ich um so weiter des do besser. :D :D :D
J.MIRO

Post by J.MIRO »

Better is do hills which Jussi have permission, not to looking for new. In my opinion, at least 4 hills with permission Jussi should do, after that is time for search new ones.