Jumper Leg Strength, Height, Weight and Ski Length.

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
MattyPolz14

Jumper Leg Strength, Height, Weight and Ski Length.

Post by MattyPolz14 »

These are all important factors to how good a jumper is, right now obviously, the jumper is one particular type out of all of these, but in ski jumping all of these factors are huge when it comes to jumping. The ski length could be set to the jumpers hight and strength could also be related to weight. A less strong jumper would be lighter and easier I fly but needs to jump from a higher gate due to less power. A stronger jumper has more muscle and therefore is heavier. This will add a lot more variety to the game and mimicking people of different ages and skill level. This would be really cool if possible. I know that one time you said that it was too tough to create new flying styles because it takes forever to tweak it to the physics of the game, but I don't think that this is like that. The wind physics are one type already and then the different weights are just effected differently by the wind. (It is more effective for a lighter jumper). Also Body Mass Index will be taken into account, so you won't have a really good jumper who is short and strong. He'll just be heavy for his height. All of these things can be adjusted from the create/edit jumper screen. This will also allow you to go from higher gates without going too far. It would be great if this is possible.