My vision of DSJ4 v 2.0

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Rajmek1233

My vision of DSJ4 v 2.0

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Improvements:

-Four colored suit
-Creating your own tournament
-Spectator mode in online game
-Better falls (like this)
-New HUD
-Spectators around the hill holding a flag
-More extensive system CPU
-More extensive calendar
-New sounds
-The jumpers in training do not have plastron
-And others...

Hills:

-VIKERSUND HS225
-Klingenthal HS140
-Oberstdorf HS137
-Innsbruck HS130
-Falun HS134?
-Falun HS105?
-Trondheim HS140
-Wisła HS134
-Titisee-Neustadt HS142
-Sochi HS106
-Sochi HS140
-Oslo HS134
-Harrachov HS142
-Erzurum HS109
-Erzurum HS140
-Einsiedeln HS117
-Hakuba HS131
-Courchevel HS132
-Hinterzarten HS108
-Hinzenbach HS94
-Szczyrk HS106
-Otepää HS100
Hocx

Re: My vision of DSJ4 v 2.0

Post by Hocx »

Dude You should create your own game because that what you wrote here is just too much for Jussi I think.
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

I'm not even sure I understand all of these:
Rajmek1233 wrote: -Creating your own tournament
It's already possible to choose hills and jumpers... Or do you mean online?
-Spectator mode in online game
So, would you be able to actually watch the jumps or just see the results? If the former, there would only be time to see one jump, because everybody jumps at the same time. If the latter, why do that when you can already do it AND jump as well? However, I think players without active subscription could maybe go online as spectators.
-New HUD
Do you mean purely aesthetic or would it contain any new info? Personally I don't really care how it looks as long as it's clear and informative. But some additional info might be nice, e.g. I'd like to see the numerical value for wind angle (not just arrow representation). That takeoff power distribution idea and maybe even timing (+/- x centimeters) could be cool, too (perhaps replays only, though).
-More extensive system CPU
What??
Or do you mean the computer controlled jumpers?

I think these ideas above are pretty big features that should be in their own threads. Just saying "I want this" without any details won't help much.
Rajmek1233

Post by Rajmek1233 »

Hocx wrote:Dude You should create your own game because that what you wrote here is just too much for Jussi I think.
It does not have be released tomorrow. I think for final version we will wait a few years.
It's already possible to choose hills and jumpers... Or do you mean online?
Yep.Online.
So, would you be able to actually watch the jumps or just see the results? If the former, there would only be time to see one jump, because everybody jumps at the same time. If the latter, why do that when you can already do it AND jump as well? However, I think players without active subscription could maybe go online as spectators.
Only results.
Do you mean purely aesthetic or would it contain any new info? Personally I don't really care how it looks as long as it's clear and informative. But some additional info might be nice, e.g. I'd like to see the numerical value for wind angle (not just arrow representation). That takeoff power distribution idea and maybe even timing (+/- x centimeters) could be cool, too (perhaps replays only, though).
Something could like that.
What??
Or do you mean the computer controlled jumpers?
Computer ski jumpers.
Maybe add "form"?