Support for modders and something else ;).

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
mipocc

Support for modders and something else ;).

Post by mipocc »

Hello Jussi, you said, that you'd work with support for modders a few days ago. I've got a suggestion how it may work.

a) Jumpers

If you want to select a texture for a jumper, you will go to "Edit Jumper" menu in "World Cup" and you will select a texture from "Textures" folder in Deluxe Ski Jump 4 folder in Documents. All data about the textures for jumpers will be saved in each jumper's file.

b) Hills and surroundings

If you want to edit textures for each hill, you'll go to the "textures" menu and then you'll have another menu with 17 (or more :D) hills. Then you'll be able to choose textures for hills. Data about textures will be saved in another files (textures.ini or something else ;) ). The same way you'll be able to edit other textures.

I've got something ideas to:

- Can you put the "mediamond.fi" banners after HS or landing zone and replace this place with wooden banks.
- It will be nice, if we are able to set the colour of border of the googles and bottom of the skis.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Support for modders and something else ;).

Post by Jussi Koskela »

mipocc wrote:Hello Jussi, you said, that you'd work with support for modders a few days ago. I've got a suggestion how it may work.
Hmm.. I don't remember saying that. I think that it was more like considering it.
Rid

Post by Rid »

Modding support could be included to some extent later. I have to think about it.
http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic ... 439#p35439
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

HE HAS TO THINK ABOUT THAT.