May be hill edititor?

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
pawelontek123

May be hill edititor?

Post by pawelontek123 »

I'm quoting:

First DSJ4 is attached to the editor hill and every user can make his own.
Second In the editor, we would find a text editor and graphic. The text would put the parameters jumps, etc, and graphics: the setting and appearance of the hill.
Third How would this look? And yes, that first jump we give the parameters in a text editor, and then click Next, to window graphics processing. There we would see "raw" hill without a band, but with the threshold, the point F, HS, and other things that we generated in a text editor
4th At the end of processing, save the hill and look forward to jumping.
5th You could also enter the base of hill. If someone would do a super-duper hill and sent to the database, it remained to userzy voted for her. If you have obtained a sufficient number of votes to jump would be a "ranking" or so that you can jump on it in the game, and this hill records were sent to the server mediamondu. I'm sure there will be people who would love to see your name in the game after prawokliku on his jump in the game

I think making things easier for Jussi
Ok, I can now go up and down that I have a ridiculous idea

Is it probable to do it?Many of users are wanna to now...
Lukinho23

Re: May be hill edititor?

Post by Lukinho23 »

Ehhhh ;(( Hill editor for DSJ 2 please...
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Implementing a hill editor would require a LOT of work and creating hills would still be pretty complex.
pawelontek123

Post by pawelontek123 »

You don't have to do it quickly.It's only a sugestion.You have so much time to think about this idea.May be it will be just a appendix?
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Is that messaged already? if ask me... that hill editor maybe only complex records...

But... we can hope that hill or this hill is next version...
...Selection in progress...
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

I think that is a great idea. It would take a long time to create. However, seeing as how Jussi is working really hard making hills and other components for the next version for the beginning of the real winter jump season around the start of November, after that is realeased he could probably find some time to make it then when there is less demand due to the release of the new version.