Flying hill Tournament?

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
Pertti Sarka

Flying hill Tournament?

Post by Pertti Sarka »

I was wondering, that there is this bunch of us, who loves to fly and are actually quite good at it. Is there a possibility to create a Tournament for Flying hills only, like 5 times all three hills (15 competitions) once in a month?

Just to be sure who is the best flyer. 8) And don't give me that "If there's a flying hill cup, then there must be large hill cup" etc... Flying is just better, and I know that a large amount of us thiks that way :)
mlody5

Re: Flying hill Tournament?

Post by mlody5 »

Ehm, it's for online? Because if you want play offline, you can go to calendary in World Cup and choose Kulm, Oberstdorf and Planica 3 times... ;)
Pertti Sarka

Post by Pertti Sarka »

mlody5 wrote:Ehm, it's for online?
Yep, online :wink:
sado1

Post by sado1 »

Yeees, I am so waiting for that one... I'm useless at DSJ4 in general but I'm quite good at flying hills, I'd love that as I could actually have a chance there... Personally I'd love also to have an all-the-time flying hills server but it's obviously not a good idea while there are only 3 of these. But, well, it's just a shame that in real life there's so few flying hills opposed to the number of large/normal ones, I can't demand from Jussi to make the game have half the hills the flying hills ;p
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

My chance for win , finally :)
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

This is possible. Do you have any suggestions on day/time?
Di Stefano

Post by Di Stefano »

I had the same idea but the Samu was first :D, i think every first Monday of each month will be good
Pertti Sarka

Post by Pertti Sarka »

Di Stefano wrote:I had the same idea but the Samu was first :D, i think every first Monday of each month will be good
Every Monday of each month sounds excellent. 20:00 CE(S)T? Something good to Mondays as well :D
Di Stefano

Post by Di Stefano »

Pertti Sarka wrote:
Di Stefano wrote:I had the same idea but the Samu was first :D, i think every first Monday of each month will be good
Every Monday of each month sounds excellent. 20:00 CE(S)T? Something good to Mondays as well :D
hehe yes :D, i propose to 3x3 setting
Bartek Palewicz

Post by Bartek Palewicz »

Di Stefano wrote:
Pertti Sarka wrote:
hehe yes :D, i propose to 3x3 setting
3 hills x 4 competitions
macmat

Post by macmat »

That would be too short, 6x3 would be good so it would take similar time to WOT-s.
Please make those competitions on 20 CE(S)T, 19 would be very inconvenient for me.
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

macmat wrote:9 would be very inconvenient for me.
Just like me,school...
Christian Hermann 2

Post by Christian Hermann 2 »

macmat wrote:That would be too short, 6x3 would be good so it would take similar time to WOT-s.
Please make those competitions on 20 CE(S)T, 19 would be very inconvenient for me.

Sounds good.
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I have now setup this ski flying tournament. It will be competed on first Monday of each month at 20.00 CE(S)T and there will be 5x3 hills. The first tournament will be next Monday (May 7th).

http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4159