Ideas & suggestions for next beta/full version

Ideas and suggestions for improving DSJ4.
doubleffect

Post by doubleffect »

I don't want anything changed, really. For the next beta/demo, I'd like to have a flying hill available to see how this new system of jumping is going to work on bigger hills.
DSJ3 Personal best: 314.0m (Slovenia)
DSJ4 Personal best: 196.5m (Planica) (what a great jump that was!...)
kubakubakubakuba

Post by kubakubakubakuba »

Jussi But commentator can during profession (contest), which (who) commented in language np.polskim
filip661

Re: Ideas & suggestions for next beta/full version

Post by filip661 »

I suggest another type of tournament competition four Polish championships jump world championship career mode jumps, new sponsors, etc. (equipment) to be elected by the sponsor such as skiing, etc atomix points to wind as something it was sorry it would be enough
bulwa11

Re: Ideas & suggestions for next beta/full version

Post by bulwa11 »

filip661 wrote:I suggest another type of tournament competition four Polish championships jump world championship career mode jumps, new sponsors, etc. (equipment) to be elected by the sponsor such as skiing, etc atomix points to wind as something it was sorry it would be enough

:roll: pay for the licenses and we'll take it.............
bulwa11

Frequently suggested things !

Post by bulwa11 »

Here is a list of things that come up in every other post. If you want to suggest something from this list please stop because it has been suggested more than a few times.

1. Jumper style "make the style more aggresive"
2. Sponsors, names of hills - In order to use hill names, names of sponsors, Jussi must have a license (permission) to use it in the game. This is VERY expensive.
3. Gates - lots of topics on this, Jussi confirms that he's working on it :)
4. commentary - also been brought up. No commentary in DSJ
5. "when is beta 2 coming out ?!?!" ---> When Jussi says so. Dont worry nobody will miss the release!
6. "K-185 in next beta pleaseee" - after around 50 posts like that its pretty clear to everyone that people want a K-185 in next Beta, so you can stop spamming about this.
filip661

Re: Frequently suggested things !

Post by filip661 »

If the license is the way the sponsors may be Imaginary eg Halik, etc.
kubakubakubakuba

Jussi Or if it will be possible to choose hoppers on training for jumping
There was super
kitrak

Post by kitrak »

What do you mean? Your English is totally ununderstandable.
bogoosh

Post by bogoosh »

I think he means choosing the gates during traning sessions...

How much it would be easier if people stopped asking the same questions all the time... :roll: Moderator is needed
kubakubakubakuba

u mnie słabo z angielskim
więc napiszę po polsku
czy będzie można na treningu wybrać sobie kilkunastu skoczków do trenowania
czy mógłby ktoś to przełożyć na angielski
z góry dzięki
O.K.E.Y

Re: Frequently suggested things !

Post by O.K.E.Y »

bulwa11 wrote:Here is a list of things that come up in every other post. If you want to suggest something from this list please stop because it has been suggested more than a few times.

1. Jumper style "make the style more aggresive"
2. Sponsors, names of hills - In order to use hill names, names of sponsors, Jussi must have a license (permission) to use it in the game. This is VERY expensive.
3. Gates - lots of topics on this, Jussi confirms that he's working on it :)
4. commentary - also been brought up. No commentary in DSJ
5. "when is beta 2 coming out ?!?!" ---> When Jussi says so. Dont worry nobody will miss the release!
6. "K-185 in next beta pleaseee" - after around 50 posts like that its pretty clear to everyone that people want a K-185 in next Beta, so you can stop spamming about this.

Letalnica and Harachov Please.
Personal BEST: 213,89M
doubleffect

Post by doubleffect »

kubakubakubakuba wrote:u mnie słabo z angielskim
więc napiszę po polsku
czy będzie można na treningu wybrać sobie kilkunastu skoczków do trenowania
czy mógłby ktoś to przełożyć na angielski
z góry dzięki
He'd like a few jumpers in Practice to choose.

Ode mnie: a po co to?
Letalnica and Harachov Please.
Why not Planica, Harrachov, Oberstdorf, Tauplitz, and Vikersund? Not that I prefer them to Čerťák or Letalnica but I'd really want a diversity among hills with similar K-point in the final release. For the next beta/demo two flying hills with the most differing properties. Look them up here.
DSJ3 Personal best: 314.0m (Slovenia)
DSJ4 Personal best: 196.5m (Planica) (what a great jump that was!...)
kisiel

Post by kisiel »

Ja też napiszę po polsku (i poniżej w słabszym angielskim) bardzo chciałbym żeby w DSJ 4 była możliwość trybu skakania na łatwy (taki jak w DSJ 3) i trudniejszy (DSJ 4 Beta 1) gdyż dzięki temu lepiej będzie można skakać tym którzy przyzwyczaili się do DSJ 3 - chodzi mi tutaj w szczególności o nachylenie nart które w DSJ 3 były znacznie lepsze a w DSJ 4 są mocno skomplikowane.
Dodatkowo chciałbym żeby były skocznie o wszystkich rozmiarach które mieliśmy w DSJ3 ale z nazwami miast i państwami w nawiasie z czego z Polski byłyby trzy - Wisła,Zakopane i Szczyrk no i oczywiście nowe jak K300 czy K350. Dodatkowo chciałbym wszystkie miasta na których rozgrywane są w minionych 4 sezonach zawody Pucharu Świata.
Przydałby się też edytor do tworzenia własnych skoczni.

It is proposed that the DSJ 4 was able to jump on the easy mode (such as the DSJ 3) and difficult (DSJ 4 Beta 1) because then they can jump it would be better for those who have become accustomed to DSJ 3 - I mean in particular to the ski slope which the DSJ 3 were much better.
In addition, I would like to have jumps of all sizes that we have had in dsj3 but with the names of cities and states in parenthesis of which the Polish would be three - Wisla, Szczyrk and Zakopane and of course, the new K300 and K350 as. In addition, I would like all the cities where matches are played over the past four seasons World Cup.
We'd also an editor to create your own hill.
marky93

English

Post by marky93 »

Sorry guys but can you talk in english?
sandvik

Post by sandvik »

K1000???

Lol...
Why not also make a 24h endurance, as in gran turismo?
One jump, and see who gets the longest jump ever;D

....No, I prefer realistic hills.