Replays

Discussion about the hill records, jumping techniques and replays.
Olli Tamminen

Re: Replays

Post by Olli Tamminen »

I wanna some very big jumps (I know u know what I mean! :lol: ) in Zakopane and Lahti. :) So could someone give me few?
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
TPo

Post by TPo »

Olli Tamminen wrote:I wanna some very big jumps (I know u know what I mean! :lol: ) in Zakopane and Lahti. :) So could someone give me few?
Heres a "very big" jump for you :wink: And yes, i stood it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9SOHYO3O
Total Length: 5353.38 m // 7749.06 m // 1603.92 m
Total Length: 14706.36 m
--
Winner of Ski-Stars World Championships (large hill) // 2nd of Ski-Stars World Championships (team) // Winner of Ski-Stars DSJ2 Cup
Olli Tamminen

Post by Olli Tamminen »

:lol: :lol:
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla [/url]
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

One thing what I am looking forward to see in full version is that will the "autoreplayssending" catch cheaters.. :) what a feeling it will be, when we see that JJ and SP are not on top! :)
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

Jose_Bach wrote:One thing what I am looking forward to see in full version is that will the "autoreplayssending" catch cheaters.. :) what a feeling it will be, when we see that JJ and SP are not on top! :)
SP has a video on YouTube of his 222m, but if it's not an .rpl it doesn't count - videos are always free to be edited!
JakubJiroutek

Post by JakubJiroutek »

OlliT wrote:
Jose_Bach wrote:One thing what I am looking forward to see in full version is that will the "autoreplayssending" catch cheaters.. :) what a feeling it will be, when we see that JJ and SP are not on top! :)
SP has a video on YouTube of his 222m, but if it's not an .rpl it doesn't count - videos are always free to be edited!
Would you give me the link to this video (cant find it) ?
Jose_Bach

Post by Jose_Bach »

OlliT wrote:
Yes but if I'm right replays of every records comes automatically to Jussi. And if there is some weird, user can be banned. Am I right, Jussi?
Petri Kähkönen
My YouTube-channel (piano videos, for example my own compositions, arrangements etc.): http://www.youtube.com/user/BachJose -
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The replays will be automatically available to all registered users.
Krzysztof Niechcial

Post by Krzysztof Niechcial »

Jussi Koskela wrote:The replays will be automatically available to all registered users.
that's insane !
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

JakubJiroutek wrote:
OlliT wrote:
Would you give me the link to this video (cant find it) ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDpBWLmNF80
There it is, seems legit but you never know.
OlliT

Post by OlliT »

Jose_Bach wrote:
OlliT wrote:
Yes but if I'm right replays of every records comes automatically to Jussi. And if there is some weird, user can be banned. Am I right, Jussi?
I knew that will be in the full version, but I meant that Pfleger's video a YouTube video and not an .rpl file, so it can be edited. (an .rpl can't, if I'm correct?) Though ivica josip has admitted that he hasn't actually jumped his records, he is able to manipulate them somehow. I don't know if Pfleger and Jaluvka use the same technique, and I won't step on anyone's side here just to avoid any unnecessary raging.