dsj 2.1 for vista?

General discussion about the PC version of DSJ2.
calon

dsj 2.1 for vista?

Post by calon »

Hi a friend of mine needs a vista-compatible Version of dsj 2.1. Is there such a thing or is it possible to get the original dsj 2.1 to run under Windows Vista?

Thanks a lot!

Calon
ereml hajric

Re: dsj 2.1 for vista?

Post by ereml hajric »

calon wrote:Hi a friend of mine needs a vista-compatible Version of dsj 2.1. Is there such a thing or is it possible to get the original dsj 2.1 to run under Windows Vista?

Thanks a lot!

Calon
Hi!

I think that for vista is the sam trick,like for XP!!You need to download dos-box,for playing odler games on XP(vista I suposse)!!then install dos-box,and start playing!! :)

and here is my little help for game playing settings in dos box:

well for full screen you have to push alt+enter...and to go back,you do the same...

to speed game up you push ctrl+F12
to slow down game:ctrl+F11
to decrease framskip:ctrl+F7
to increase framskip:ctrl+F6

enjoy in playing DSJ 2 Wink
maluman

Post by maluman »

Since main google index points to this topic, when searching for solution, let me give the direct address to the solution that worked for me:
http://www.mediamond.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=778
Gullis

Dsj 2, jumping problem on vista

Post by Gullis »

Thanks for this working version on vista. Works great, except this problem i have been having with my mouse. It seems i only can press one of the two mouse buttons to jump. This way i'l never get any far down the hill :P Are there any solutions for this, possibly some sort of config? :P Thanks anyway
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dsj 2, jumping problem on vista

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Gullis wrote:Thanks for this working version on vista. Works great, except this problem i have been having with my mouse. It seems i only can press one of the two mouse buttons to jump.
This is probably due to your mouse driver. Try installing other / updated one.
Gullis

This is probably due to your mouse driver. Try installing ot

Post by Gullis »

Tried it, but it still doesn't work :S Both of the buttons work by themselves, but when I combine the two to get the "big jumps", the guy just falls to the ground :P. Maybe it's becaus i'm using a labtop?