REMASTERED HILLS - Presentation of remastered Jussi Koskela's hills

General discussion about DSJ4.
Gorišek Bros.

Re: REMASTERED HILLS - Presentation of remastered Jussi Koskela's hills

Post by Gorišek Bros. »

Welcome to Wisła! Here is the first of the three hills which are located in Poland. The HS134 hill next to Villach has undergone the biggest modernization, where changes affected the inrun (modified stairs and rails) + addition of customized bands and customized lines.

SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Really great ! You are so mysterious :lol: How long have you been holding such a great update against the community ? really good job, respect i am waiting for more such information! I keep my fingers crossed :wink:
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Gorišek Bros.

Post by Gorišek Bros. »

We stay in Poland and for today we move to Zakopane. Say hello to the new HS94 hill. The hill has had a complete renovation of the inrun. You can say that the inrun was made from the beginning. Moreover, like on other hills, custom barriers and distance markers have been added.

SoBo wrote: 18 Nov 2021, 00:20 Really great ! You are so mysterious :lol: How long have you been holding such a great update against the community ? really good job, respect i am waiting for more such information! I keep my fingers crossed :wink:
Thank you for kind feedback, I hope that you will be pleasantly happy when the new update drops at November 19th
Gorišek Bros.

Post by Gorišek Bros. »

Witamy w Zakopanem! The new version arrives today, so here is the last of the original 24 hills. The remake includes new dhill fence, lines and numbers.

videshekta

Post by videshekta »

great work! I was a bit afraid of remasters but the way you do them is totally ok.
Aleks_124

Post by Aleks_124 »

Gorišek Bros. wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 20:44 Welcome to Wisła! Here is the first of the three hills which are located in Poland. The HS134 hill next to Villach has undergone the biggest modernization, where changes affected the inrun (modified stairs and rails) + addition of customized bands and customized lines.

Why "Śląskie" didn't appeared in 1.10?