Permanent ban for Aleksy Mikuc?

General discussion about DSJ4.
NicklasJensen123

Permanent ban for Aleksy Mikuc?

Post by NicklasJensen123 »

Hello Jussi, i think you should consider banning Aleksy Mikuc permanently from chat. He is abseloutely awful in the chat, and keeps insulting and threatning everyone. He spams all the time aswell, and i think i speak for 95 percent of the dsj community when i say he is annoying as hell. He always instigates trouble as soon as he joins, this small boy has continued this behaviour for many years now, i think its about time he finally for the first time in his life meets any sort of consequence. He is so personal and disgusting in some of his insults, its such toxic behaviour. Get him out please Jussi, its baffling he is still able to chat, nobody actually wants him around DSJ anymore. I can send you a sea of screenshots if you want, i do not know how to attach them on the forum here. But i guess you have seen enough already from him.
kzr

Re: Permanent ban for Aleksy Mikuc?

Post by kzr »

i agree
ppiotrwwolttannski

Post by ppiotrwwolttannski »

I confirm the words of nicklas
SprengeMobil

Post by SprengeMobil »

Quite indeed, I remember in February where he called Nicklas a p***. Maybe it's time to do something with him?
Du måtte bare si det!
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

On the one hand, irritation, but what you described is a bit of a restriction of speech. In my opinion, what will sound brutal. A vote must be taken on this as, without a vote, it is merely a subjective opinion of Mr Mikuc. For saying "because it irritates" is not an argument for a permeable ban on the player. It must be a serious poll, or there is no point in discussing it.
NicklasJensen123

Post by NicklasJensen123 »

@Siatko. You are abseloutely right, a vote would be fair. Dont know how to do a poll on here unfortunately..
kzr

Post by kzr »

NicklasJensen123 wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 22:41 @Siatko. You are abseloutely right, a vote would be fair. Dont know how to do a poll on here unfortunately..
you can do a new topic and then on the bottom by options you have a poll creator
Tom2

Post by Tom2 »

Absolutely agree with Nicklas. This guy talks total trash, lacks respect to absolutely anybody, and that sort of trash ought to be segregated once and for all. Another examples from today's Team Cup:

If there's one guy who deserves it, it's him all the way, hands down.
DSJ3 TL: 7755.36m (#39), peak: 1325 (#490)
DSJ4 TL: 3550.97m (#3), online: 3506.29m (#11), peak: 1942 (#5)

DSJ3 PB: 318.88m (#19)
DSJ4 PB: 242.88m (#2)
MikesCZ

Post by MikesCZ »

Agree. I can read polish language and Aleksy is extremely toxic person to everyone...
Name: Michal Kala
Nation: CZE

Support the game - buy it and come join us online!
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

His argumentation is that he writes that just for fun. But to be 100% honest, it still doesn't look mature, but childish... There is no acceptance for tolerating that rubbish behaviour.

This should be an another reason to create 'black list' for online game chat as soon as possible.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

As i said long time ago, /pernament ignore will solve the problem forever, not writing about this situation, but many worse.
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

I gave a two week chat ban.
NadiaThomson

Post by NadiaThomson »

That serves him right, he needs to learn a lesson.