Change color of the leading line to green.

General discussion about DSJ4.
woznyy1337

Change color of the leading line to green.

Post by woznyy1337 »

Hey, Jussi, maybe could you change the color of leading line (?) from red to green? It would be more realistic.
EgyLynx

Re: Change color of the leading line to green.

Post by EgyLynx »

Maybe it was just compormize, use same color at summer and winter... how you see green at green plastic?
...Selection in progress...
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

If it was florosten green, as it really is, it would look nice.
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Andrej šunkar wrote:If it was florosten green, as it really is, it would look nice.
Well... that is little lighter than these summer plastic green are... although, can it darked ... a little?
Maybe also these up/down arrows also?

Isnt this think are better be are suggest one not thi GD?
...Selection in progress...
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

Otherwise, the green line already exists, when you play relegation in pairs, you can see what it looks like, to me personally it looks better than the red one. when you play on the summer jumps you almost don’t know which one indicates the lead and which the size. Jussi, I would suggest that you swap these two colors, but you can create a color scale like the jumpers and everyone will choose the color that suits them.
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

Hello, I have one idea about the lines, in addition to changing the leader from red to green or to be able to choose the color yourself, it would be good to create another line. In this game we have the option of lines for world record, own record, personal record and leadership, I would add another line, for the border where it is marked to enter the match and later in the finals, that is the grayish color. I personally would replace one of my own or a personal record because it seems to me to be one and the same, what do you say?
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

Hello Jussi, when you are going to update, please do something with this guide line, because it would be really nice if it was green, and even better if you could customize it yourself.
Andrej šunkar

Post by Andrej šunkar »

So that there is no dilemma about the summer hills, it would look like this.

https://ibb.co/Fg4Ghk2
https://ibb.co/64K1zZX