c y p

General discussion about DSJ4.
Siatko

c y p

Post by Siatko »

Ladies and gentlemen, as of today, user cyp has done an unbelievable thing in the history of Deluxe Ski Jump 4 in online gameplay, but before I tell the whole story, it's time to sum up the last few months, so... cyp has probably started to break the rating since November 2020 (maybe earlier, but then, so to speak, he started to move harder) unknown to most, an extremely experienced player in this game (over 12 years of experience) decided to make a truly shocking move, when others, fighting for the best ratings, enjoy 1500, 1600, it was cyp that started to drop the rating to zero, at first it was going quickly, but over time the problems started more or less from December, when cyp already broke the low rating, and thus the drop in points was more and more resistant, but this one did not give up , and like a true warrior, he continued to fight, dropping his rating... until today. A few days ago, the cyp dropped below 50 and everyone knew that their goal was at hand... and here... on January 18, 2021 at 21:16 CET, it happened what everyone was waiting for... cyp scored zero, which will go down in history as perhaps the first player in history to bring the rating to zero points.
In closing, I will say myself that I am fresh in this game, but I have gained great respect for this player, because a player with such experience remembers a lot in this game, and yet he decided to go down a step in the rating, not on what he could achieve with his experience and not average flying ability, and I think that everyone who is reading this here should congratulate him, because he not only broke the rating to 0, as the first in history, secondly, he is a very experienced player, and I think this is true devotion, and love to play, over 12 years of playing, playing tournaments regularly, was with this game during the crisis years as well as now during its prime and big bang years.
Summarizing this lengthy fast.
Just congratulations, this is the history of the game! :D
Last edited by Siatko on 19 Jan 2021, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
.slander.86

Re: c y p

Post by .slander.86 »

December 2021? :P
(...)
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

.slander.86 wrote:December 2021? :P
sorry, already fixed
Spot

Post by Spot »

Da się zejść na minus?
Siatko

Post by Siatko »

Spot wrote:Da się zejść na minus?
nie sądzę, aby się dało, wręcz jestem pewien
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

In English please.
Spot

Post by Spot »

Cyp is The King :)
Bogdan56

Post by Bogdan56 »

You shouldn't make fun of your colleague. Nobody knows what equipment he used while jumping, maybe he jumped when sick.