World Cup own jumpers order

General discussion about DSJ4.
Checky

World Cup own jumpers order

Post by Checky »

I hope someone can help me here.

How can you determine the order of your own ski jumpers created in the World Cup? I want to set a specific order for the qualification jumping, e.g. B. Kamil Stoch as the 1st jumper, Stefan Kraft as the 2nd jumper, Karl Geiger as the 3rd jumper etc. Unfortunately, that doesn't work. It is always jumped in random order (even if I do not make a cross in the settings for World Cup with "random order" (do not click).: Evil:
Would be cool if I could determine the order myself and let the jumpers start like in real competition (original start list).

Sorry if I expressed myself quite confusing, but I don't know how to explain it differently.

Would be great if someone answered me: D.

Winter greetings
Manfred 'Checky' Maier
mask

Re: World Cup own jumpers order

Post by mask »

Checky wrote:How can you determine the order of your own ski jumpers created in the World Cup?
Unfortunately, this isn't possible :(
Checky

Post by Checky »

Hi,

thanks for the answer.
That's a real shame, have you ever asked Jussi if he could do it. That would be cool.
By the way, how you Poles dominated the game is really amazing.

Sporty greetings
Manfred 'Checky' Maier (an average jumper from Germany ..... :-))
Checky

Post by Checky »

Hi,
if you would really contact Jussi, I would have one more request.
What bothers me apart from not being able to determine the order is that you have to jump all hills with the same jumpers in your own World Cup. For example, you choose 50 specially selected athletes and they then have to jump on all selected hills. In reality, there are always others except for 30/40 jumpers ....
I think if someone here could get Jussi to change something, it's you. You have been around for a very long time and therefore have a greater influence so for example I .....
I know it's not a dream concert, but you can try it.
So now I've whined enough. Wish you a pleasant working week :-)
Manfred 'Checky' Maier