93%
2. I'm not planning to come back, I dont play DSJ anymore
8%

Total votes: 40

SoBo

New Hills

Post by SoBo »

Jussi just a quickie:

You stopped the developement of DSJ due to low income :( So what if the ammount of players would suddenly rise to a very high level? Give us some numbers please, how many active players could satisfy you :?:

To whole DSJ COMMIUNITY :!: :!: :!: I would like to know your opinion so here is the poll

I would like to encourage all members to submit their vote. Please let's show Jussi that we are unity, and we did'nt forget about the game of our life
PEAK : 1946

Online Total length 3531.47m
Maciejo-96

Re: New Hills

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Impossible in my opinion, because Jussi isn't going to update this game. This topic is useless.

And it's funny to hear the words "DSJ is the game of our life". ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Get a life, guys.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Maciejo-96 wrote:Impossible in my opinion, because Jussi isn't going to update this game. This topic is useless.

And it's funny to hear the words "DSJ is the game of our life". ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Get a life, guys.
Now 12 Votes and just u have a different opinion than others :D It's with you there is something wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Austrian_Skijumpfan_94

Post by Austrian_Skijumpfan_94 »

SoBo wrote:
Maciejo-96 wrote:Impossible in my opinion, because Jussi isn't going to update this game. This topic is useless.

Now 12 Votes and just u have a different opinion than others :D It's with you there is something wrong :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well other people, who are not coming are people, who are allready gone, so....
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

SoBo wrote:You stopped the developement of DSJ due to low income :( So what if the ammount of players would suddenly rise to a very high level?
I don't see this happening.
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Jussi Koskela wrote:
SoBo wrote:You stopped the developement of DSJ due to low income :( So what if the ammount of players would suddenly rise to a very high level?
Therefore, let we make a vote , and now we will have a opinion all players , if they will vote :D

he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

Please stop this harassment, and trolling about new DSJ game and new versions to 4. Jussi has told already enough. There won't be any new version or game, as Jussi has told.
Last edited by he10th3r310 on 13 Feb 2016, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

SoBo wrote:

No, there is nothing wrong with me, it might be wrong with you. Too much DSJ, isn't it? ;)

16 people who voted on 1st answer still want to support Jussi but they love wasting their money and time. I suggest selecting 2nd answer.

@Jussi
And what will happen if servers are left empty? As I see, for 2 years you do almost everything to create that situation in pretty near future. I ask just because, as I'm former player of this game for 11 months, I'm disappointed with your incredibly passive attitude to DSJ development and to active players.
smkt

Post by smkt »

SoBo wrote:
Jussi Koskela wrote:
Therefore, let we make a vote , and now we will have a opinion all players , if they will vote :D
Let's make a few simple calculations:
There are currently 424 active online players (with total length set in 2016). We can assume that the number of paid subscriptions in this winter season is around 500. Let's say that everyone bought 1-year subscription which price is 7.90€. That gives us 3950€ which is probably comparable to an average monthly salary of senior developer in Finland. And I don't include taxes and other costs such as server maintenance, etc.
I wouldn't expect that the number of new players will suddenly increase - ski jumping is a minor sport which is popular in only few European countries, so there aren't many potential players. Most of them has already bought the game or pirated it.
Therefore I fully understand why Jussi doesn't want to develop the game.
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

Maciejo-96 wrote:
SoBo wrote:

No, there is nothing wrong with me, it might be wrong with you. Too much DSJ, isn't it? ;)

16 people who voted on 1st answer still want to support Jussi but they love wasting their money and time. I suggest selecting 2nd answer.

@Jussi
And what will happen if servers are left empty? As I see, for 2 years you do almost everything to create that situation in pretty near future. I ask just because, as I'm former player of this game for 11 months, I'm disappointed with your incredibly passive attitude to DSJ development and to active players.
Yea. I selected number 2. The game recently caused me feel more bad than happy. In my opinion there is a huge chance that DSJ causes no-living. That's why I would not like to be back at any situation...

Anyway, this topic was discussed so many times and we've had enough answers so this topic should be locked.
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
Frantixj

Post by Frantixj »

Voted to be back although I am active etc.

I totally understand that sometimes it's impossible for the developer for many reasons to continue work on a project. But if the players show any kind of need for updates, something should be done. Kai raised a good proposition today to make the game open source.

So Jussi, if you refuse to continue developing the game - ok, I (we?) understand. But give us something to make the game better ourselves. Provide the code to modders or make online free.
Franciszek Jagiello \/
Gutek70

Post by Gutek70 »

Jussi and if you could do it in supplement form? Who wants this would buy this add-on. It would consist of 4-5 extra hills. I think everyone would be happy to buy it. I would gladly pay for such an addition
Gram tylko online - I only play online!!!
SoBo

Post by SoBo »

Gutek70 wrote:Jussi and if you could do it in supplement form? Who wants this would buy this add-on. It would consist of 4-5 extra hills. I think everyone would be happy to buy it. I would gladly pay for such an addition
Gutek this topic was discussed repeatedly. It's impossible :(

Gutek70

Post by Gutek70 »

But why? After Diablo 2 rebuy additive Lord of Destruction It DSJ4 could not be any addition ??
If there were more hills that I would be willing to pay even more expensive subscription online
Gram tylko online - I only play online!!!