Ultimate Ski Jumping!

General discussion about DSJ4.
vilo

Ultimate Ski Jumping!

Post by vilo »

Hi guys!
I was wondering, what would arise if I mixed together ski jumping and Fifa Ultimate Team (I guess some of you play FIFA or FUT).
So, you can see the effect below. Of course the stats are pretty makeshift, as it's hard to make them reflecting reality just from watching the jumpers. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it. I made about 100 cards, so what you see below is just an example.

Key:
I-R - In-Run
T-O - Take-Off
FLI - Flight
BAL - Balance
LAN - Landing
STY - Style

Image Image Image
Szymon11

Re: Ultimate Ski Jumping!

Post by Szymon11 »

I have to admit that it is really nice concept to create that. I have been playing FUT for years, actually I am still playing, and I really esteem comparisons like this. You could also add 'flying styles', for example: ninja (for Kasai) or plane (for Kranjec)... It would be great if you have been made the legends such as Nykannen or Adam Małysz and Weissflog. These suggestions would be undoubtely cool addons to this cards... Could you share with us the cards you made, I would be willing to see how do ski jumpers look in FUT-dimension...?
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
murao22

Post by murao22 »

Really nice idea, can you release all cards? ;)
vilo

Post by vilo »

@Szymon11 - the "flying styles" are included in few cards, but I'm thinking about enlargement of that thing. I've been thinking about creating legends card (the list of jumpers I want to make "legendary" is actually completed), but to create them will take me some time ;)
-----
The link below gives you access to download all the cards, but please, if you want to use them somewhere publicly, PM me before you do what you want.

Enjoy! :)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/d5uu0 ... umping.rar
Last edited by vilo on 03 Oct 2015, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Henio

Post by Henio »

How can I open these cards? I don't have any idea which program I must use.
vilo

Post by vilo »

@Henio - Just unpack it using WinRar or similar program and you shall see two folders with cards. I don't know where else the problem might be :shock:
EgyLynx

Post by EgyLynx »

Hmm... surpised... but... not to me :( .
...Selection in progress...