Idea of creating conversations for further Online Comp.(s)

General discussion about DSJ4.
SuperAdo111

Idea of creating conversations for further Online Comp.(s)

Post by SuperAdo111 »

Hello guys,

I was insanely inactive on this forum last year (I can even say last 2 years, which is quite sad, seeing how much I loved this game), but now the winter season is back again, I decided to actually install the game again and clean the dust from my virtual skis. To skip the boring introduction part, I had the idea to actually make a Skype/TS3 call which we're going to use in one of the next competitions and actaully encourage some guys to get there, speak, have fun and enjoy this game. This forum looks pretty much dead after all those bad news about the further game developement, so I decided to try to wake the community a little bit and to show fun side of this game again.

I am aware of the fact that this might end up as just another desperate try to make things a bit more interesting and that it is probably going to fail due to so many different reasons, but at the end of the day, I can always say I tried. However, to be positive, this might even end up as a regular thing every saturday, which would be amazingly cool.

I also volunteer to record all that and to put it onto my new, gaming-orientated (apologizes for this awful try of self-advertisement) YT channel, which I can link if someone wants to check it out.

I would like to hear your opinions on this and if you can somehow manage to do join me/us. Remember, the more people we get, the more fun we'll have.
MJumper

Re: Idea of creating conversations for further Online Comp.(

Post by MJumper »

Hi, Admir,

It's not a bad idea, just don't expect to get a lot of people joining at least before the season truly kicks off (right now we have about 30-40 people in tournaments). I could try it if you like, I haven't used skype much and TeamSpeak I haven't used at all so you'd have to remind me how it works...
SuperAdo111 wrote: I also volunteer to record all that and to put it onto my new, gaming-orientated (apologizes for this awful try of self-advertisement) YT channel, which I can link if someone wants to check it out.
I think people over here will check out pretty much any DSJ-related videos at least once, so just go ahead and link :).
SuperAdo111

Post by SuperAdo111 »

MJumper wrote:It's not a bad idea, just don't expect to get a lot of people joining at least before the season truly kicks off (right now we have about 30-40 people in tournaments). I could try it if you like, I haven't used skype much and TeamSpeak I haven't used at all so you'd have to remind me how it works...
That is true. We definitely should wait some time.
MJumper wrote:I think people over here will check out pretty much any DSJ-related videos at least once, so just go ahead and link :).
Oh, it is not DSJ related yet since it is quite new, but I was definitely planning on doing some "Let's Play" DSJ videos, since I do have alot of free time these days. youtube.com/admirschleck :)
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

But what if you listen to voice of 10 year old kid? :lol:
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Maciejo-96 wrote:But what if you listen to voice of 10 year old kid? :lol:
You are amazed of his adorable English pronounciation :lol:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

So, the season starts on Saturday. Should we try this?
BartiSkiJumper

Post by BartiSkiJumper »

Why not :)
Bartek Winczaszek:
DSJ3 TL - 7850.57m #1
DSJ4 TL - 3543.26m #6
DSJ4 Online Peak: 1959 #1
TDD 2013-2020: #2 - #3 - #2 - #2 - #1 - #2 - #1 - #1

My YT and Twitch channels: youtube.com/user/BartiSkiJumper - twitch.tv/BartiDSJ
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Good idea :D
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
BartiSkiJumper

Post by BartiSkiJumper »

So, how can we make it?
Bartek Winczaszek:
DSJ3 TL - 7850.57m #1
DSJ4 TL - 3543.26m #6

MJumper

Post by MJumper »

Admir isn't here, he could have told us :D. I guess we could try a Skype conference call (?), but I don't know how to set one up. I'm assuming that with Skype, the person who sets it up has to invite the others?
BartiSkiJumper

Post by BartiSkiJumper »

MJumper wrote:Admir isn't here, he could have told us :D. I guess we could try a Skype conference call (?), but I don't know how to set one up. I'm assuming that with Skype, the person who sets it up has to invite the others?
Yes
Bartek Winczaszek:
DSJ3 TL - 7850.57m #1
DSJ4 TL - 3543.26m #6