Asan Tachtachunov is a cheater!!!

General discussion about DSJ4.
Szymon11

Asan Tachtachunov is a cheater!!!

Post by Szymon11 »

Hello Jussi,
please ban Asan T, because his record replay form Bad Mitterndorf doesn't open, because of incompabillity with current version.
He's most likely the same person who acted Borat S.
Thanks.
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
davisp

Re: Asan Tachtachunov is a cheater!!!

Post by davisp »

I just checked it. It happens with the online replay. The replay opens, but after some seconds in the inrun the replay stops and says that the version doesn't match
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
Asan Tachtachunov

Post by Asan Tachtachunov »

What?!? I'm a cheater because one of my replay does not work ?
I had trouble with my internet connection today and replay does not save correctly. Jussi Koskela please delete my online personal best record in Bad Mitterndorf.
Thank you
davisp

Post by davisp »

I've never heard that problems with the internet connection can cause that kind of problem.
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

Asan Tachtachunov wrote:What?!? I'm a cheater because one of my replay does not work ?
I had trouble with my internet connection today and replay does not save correctly. Jussi Koskela please delete my online personal best record in Bad Mitterndorf.
Thank you
Asan, the likelihood for problems with internet connection is pretty small. Everyone remember other Kazakh player - Borat Sadiygiev. He came from nowhere. In several days he have got some world records. He was doing unbelivable gibbons. That's why he was banned.
Some time ago happened really simillar case. Andrei Vocarny jumped 79.06 metres in Bischofshofen HS78. The replay didn't opened too. Jussi gave a chance to him and he deleted his record. But it's not the end... In several days he sent new impressive personal best. I think you surmised what happened with replay and what consequences must he have suffered.
I know you can be feel victim, but my post says all. On the other hand if it is not true, i am very sorry ;)
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Please lock (or delete) this topic to prevent further shaming.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jussi Koskela »

Hill record deleted.