Nejc Kavasaki

Re: The future of DSJ

Post by Nejc Kavasaki »

HAHAHA free online? hahah totaly nonsense... are you living in dreams? hahah
PEAK: 1842
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

Nikoremix wrote:Are you ever goung too release a new hill? if not then why?
No. Because he does not have the time. Like he said before.
Frantixj

Post by Frantixj »

Honestly, I don't think we need a new DSJ, the game is great in the shape it already is. New hills though, that would be great. OR rebuilding some of the current ones like Planica, make it HS225 with landing zone up to 255-260. Not that much effort required.
Franciszek Jagiello \/
evsonpl

Post by evsonpl »

Go to steam pls ;c i think that its good for this game. I can buy this game second time on steam. auto patch, more people. Pls
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

evsonpl wrote:Go to steam pls ;c i think that its good for this game. I can buy this game second time on steam. auto patch, more people. Pls
He has said several times that it won't be released on Steam.
Sweet

Post by Sweet »

akkarbelling dont be so offensive sad. We all waiting for new hills and we know we get this in our lives. We can wait 30 years, Jussi will do this at retirement.
Nejc Kavasaki

Post by Nejc Kavasaki »

Sweet wrote:akkarbelling dont be so offensive sad. We all waiting for new hills and we know we get this in our lives. We can wait 30 years, Jussi will do this at retirement.
I agree with you... we just have to wait.. maybe one day we will get what we want..
PEAK: 1842
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

If I were you, I wouldn't expect any new hills to DSJ4, because releasing them doesn't simply pay off at the moment. Jussi is happy with his actual full-time work.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
he10th3r310

Post by he10th3r310 »

I just wonder why Jussi doesn't say ''never'', but probably he knows it as we all know... you must never say never :)
DSJ2 Total Length: 5438,88m
DSJ3 Total Length: 7825,25m
DSJ4 Total Lenght: 3560,25m (offline)

Combined: 16824.38m

I'm a retired player. I won't jump more competitive jumps, but I will anyway support the game future development as I can.
darekk387558

Post by darekk387558 »

Jussi has time to 2018 at the maximum possible pace is coming new design and jumping game that will produce famous game industry last bell for deluxe ski jump to save design.
Szymon11

Post by Szymon11 »

To be honest, I still believe that there is a shadow of hope for new updates. The game has regained its popularity, mainly in Poland because of superior performances of Polish ski jumpers this season. You can google some materials on YT from DSJ4 which were prepared in this or in the very end of the last year and on the top places will appear ones with hundreds thousands views. (turning a blind eye to that they are from demos or pirate keys). To my extent, this is a remarkable sign to make this game alive again, isn't it? :wink:
Peak: 1835
Total length offline: 3535.16 m
Total length online: 3500.20 m
Former online world record holder: Wisła.
Former offline world record holder in Oberstdorf! First jumper ever who broke and stood 230 meters barrier!
kumy246

Post by kumy246 »

you know i would rather say that dsj4 will be developed agin if Finnish ski jumpers start winning again. Jussi is finnish and if you look closely he started with dsj2 in 2004 or something not really sure when but at the time finland was the best in ski jumping... When dsj4 started in 2011 Finland was still one of the best ski jumping nations... When your nation is best at something everyone from this country start giving time to this sports that's why Jussi make dsj4 with full of joy. Finland nation stopped being good and when that happend even jussi didn't give fully attention to the game. But he was still patient and full of hope until 2014 when last update with hills were made... I'm pretty sure if one finland ski jumper start winning again even Jussi will more happier give more attention to ski jumping and with that to the game itself too. i didn't lose all hope too but possibilities are low sadly :/