Remove Maciej?

General discussion about DSJ4.
KamilStoch

Remove Maciej?

Post by KamilStoch »

Jussi, please remove cheaters from the list. Gibbon in jumps. Sign of slowdown tool. Please check and remove.
Maciejo-96

Re: Remove Maciej?

Post by Maciejo-96 »

Are you serious? Please think before you write. That is probably jealousy.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
KamilStoch

Post by KamilStoch »

Maciejo-96 wrote:Are you serious? Please think before you write. That is probably jealousy.
As all see, he is here all time watching posts and list. And writing, posting his ''wr''. Arrogancy rules :)
matmatrix121

Post by matmatrix121 »

A little bit of practise and you can start doing gibbons, to do it you can do it. Maciej isn't cheating, I am 100% certain. I know him a lot of time and I think suspecting him is nonsensical.
Mateusz Marciniak POL

Online peak: 1821
World Cup 2014/2015 - 5. place
World Cup 2013/2014 - 7. place
MJumper

Post by MJumper »

@KamilStoch

First of all, you are accusing someone for using slowdown on what grounds? If you are going to make accusations like this, you'd better have solid evidence first. It is far more likely that Maciej just happens to be a very good jumper, especially since he is dominating in online as well.

Secondly, as matmatrix121 said, anyone can do those gibbon style jumps in normal gameplay after enough practice so how exactly is it a cheat? Is it also a cheat to take off at the right time or to make a nice telemark landing? It is a separate matter whether the possiblity of doing these gibbon jumps should be regarded as a physics bug, but as long as the possibility is there for everybody it is legitimate gameplay-wise.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

KamilStoch wrote:As all see, he is here all time watching posts and list. And writing, posting his ''wr''. Arrogancy rules :)
Isn't it quite arrogant to accuse someone of cheating just because he jumps really really well with good consistency?

Short answer to topic: No
That's gotta hurt.
KamilStoch

Post by KamilStoch »

matmatrix121 wrote:A little bit of practise and you can start doing gibbons, to do it you can do it. Maciej isn't cheating, I am 100% certain. I know him a lot of time and I think suspecting him is nonsensical.
Look at Wisła, Planica and some other takeoff. This move is very very fast, stopping suddenly in air. Then very calm flying. This really is not the physics of real life or of the game. If you compare to jumps of B.Winczaszek for exampel.
KamilStoch

Post by KamilStoch »

MJumper wrote:@KamilStoch

First of all, you are accusing someone for using slowdown on what grounds? If you are going to make accusations like this, you'd better have solid evidence first. It is far more likely that Maciej just happens to be a very good jumper, especially since he is dominating in online as well.

Secondly, as matmatrix121 said, anyone can do those gibbon style jumps in normal gameplay after enough practice so how exactly is it a cheat? Is it also a cheat to take off at the right time or to make a nice telemark landing? It is a separate matter whether the possiblity of doing these gibbon jumps should be regarded as a physics bug, but as long as the possibility is there for everybody it is legitimate gameplay-wise.
In online can be used slowmotion tool also. Becouse there is limited amount of time, this is harder, but if you fast the game up in uphill, then takeoff + some seconds with slowmotion, and rest of fligt with normal speed, you can do awesome jumps and no suspicion. Does his online jumps have gibbon?
KamilStoch

Post by KamilStoch »

Zmaster wrote:
KamilStoch wrote:As all see, he is here all time watching posts and list. And writing, posting his ''wr''. Arrogancy rules :)
Isn't it quite arrogant to accuse someone of cheating just because he jumps really really well with good consistency?
And i just saw how fast he answered. So probably he is online all the time, day night, 24/7? Maybe jumping also. This is not bad for anyone, except him self. And how can you be sure that he is fair? You his friend in real life and see him gaming on pc?
greex1

Post by greex1 »

KamilStoch wrote:
MJumper wrote:@KamilStoch

In online can be used slowmotion tool also. Becouse there is limited amount of time, this is harder, but if you fast the game up in uphill, then takeoff + some seconds with slowmotion, and rest of fligt with normal speed, you can do awesome jumps and no suspicion. Does his online jumps have gibbon?
Yes, his online jumps often or always have gibbons. He does not use slowdown on online, because it it impossible - he appears on results list in the same time with other players.
DSJ4 Beta 2 - WR Total Lenght, WR Bad Mitterndorf HS200 and Zakopane HS94
Online World Cup 2011/2012 - World Cup A - 3rd position
Online World Cup 2012/2013 - Ski Flying A winner
Online 4HT 2013/2014 - World Cup A - 3rd position
Maciejo-96

Post by Maciejo-96 »

I was practising hard last summer without cheating tools and you can see efects. Only look at my statistics:
KamilStoch wrote:you fast the game up in uphill, then takeoff + some seconds with slowmotion, and rest of fligt with normal speed
Did you use it in online game if you know how to do it? PS. use Edit option.
Join me on my Twitch streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/mathijsen
KamilStoch

Post by KamilStoch »

Maciejo-96 wrote:I was practising hard last summer without cheating tools and you can see efects. Only look at my statistics:
KamilStoch wrote:you fast the game up in uphill, then takeoff + some seconds with slowmotion, and rest of fligt with normal speed
Did you use it in online game if you know how to do it? PS. use Edit option.
But all values are possible to change with CE also. Sorry i am just a nerd with pc.
Zmaster

Post by Zmaster »

Locking this thread to avoid further flaming and shaming.
That's gotta hurt.