Missing 4HT Hills

General discussion about DSJ4.
L57

Missing 4HT Hills

Post by L57 »

Jussi I have a question for you. When we can expect the missing hills from 4HTournament? :)
(In ver 1.6.0)? :roll:
Next question: (Is there a big problem to get a permissions of this 2 hills?) :|
I a sure you that we want them sooooooooo much :mrgreen: :!:. It will be nice to see them in 2014 (Even if only one will be availeble in the game) :wink:
Jussi Koskela
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Missing 4HT Hills

Post by Jussi Koskela »

The old answers are still valid.
maftei.alin

Post by maftei.alin »

Jussi Koskela wrote:The old answers are still valid.
You have any new permision to create hills ?
davisp

Post by davisp »

The jury tower is the problem in Oberstdorf right? For me: i wouldn't care if the tower would not be there.

And for Innsbruck: If you want we all could write e-mails to the Bergisel-Administration. Maybe then they will give you the permission. Now that everybody is in the 4HT-fever let's do it :) this game would be so much better with all 4 HT hills and the possibility to make your own tournaments and include them in WC-Singleplayer ;)
World Record Holder for 5 minutes
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

davisp wrote:The jury tower is the problem in Oberstdorf right? For me: i wouldn't care if the tower would not be there.

And for Innsbruck: If you want we all could write e-mails to the Bergisel-Administration. Maybe then they will give you the permission. Now that everybody is in the 4HT-fever let's do it :) this game would be so much better with all 4 HT hills and the possibility to make your own tournaments and include them in WC-Singleplayer ;)
You think it would help that 100 people bombards the Bergisel-admin asking for permision?
davisp

Post by davisp »

I don't know. maybe it really could work. I don't know why they don't give the permission... is it about the money? maybe a reasonable letter could really help. tell them that he already got the permission from oberstdorf, gapa and biho and that there is a small community who is begging for it.
MattyPolz14

Post by MattyPolz14 »

akkarbelling wrote:
davisp wrote:The jury tower is the problem in Oberstdorf right? For me: i wouldn't care if the tower would not be there.

You think it would help that 100 people bombards the Bergisel-admin asking for permision?
Haha
davisp

Post by davisp »

Yeah... Hahahahahaha... so funny. Do you have a better idea?
We don't know why they don't give the permission to Jussi. Maybe they think that DSJ is just a unknown game and noone cares about it. So if we show them that there is a big community they would change their mind. Because I really don't see their point. If it's about the money we can't do nothing. So it would be good if Jussi could tell us what's their point for not giving the permission.
maftei.alin

Post by maftei.alin »

I think some real ski jumpers can help Jussi to get more hills permission like Severin Freund....Severin travel in different country like Germany Austria Norway etc....he can give Jussi some detailes about how contact him....
davisp

Post by davisp »

Or Lukas Klapfer... he is a nordic combined athlete and very active in DSJ Online.
maftei.alin

Post by maftei.alin »

So Jussi what do do you think about this ideea? :)
akkarbelling

Post by akkarbelling »

davisp wrote:Yeah... Hahahahahaha... so funny. Do you have a better idea?
We don't know why they don't give the permission to Jussi. Maybe they think that DSJ is just a unknown game and noone cares about it. So if we show them that there is a big community they would change their mind. Because I really don't see their point. If it's about the money we can't do nothing. So it would be good if Jussi could tell us what's their point for not giving the permission.

No, but that a lot of people send e-mail asking about permission is just very unserious.
Georg Gasser

Post by Georg Gasser »

So we can't do anything to help Jussi to get the permission to put the hill in the game.
davisp

Post by davisp »

akkarbelling wrote:
davisp wrote:Yeah... Hahahahahaha... so funny. Do you have a better idea?

No, but that a lot of people send e-mail asking about permission is just very unserious.
Then send one e-mail in the name of the DSJ community.